GWT: FA Cup Round Three

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Did you see Holgate trying to tell the ref that Firmino said something? The ref was literally right there I'm sure he would have heard it if it was bad, but eh...

Everton are scum. van Dijk and Robertson are wicked on the left side. Matip looks shaky though.

Mane and Firmino can both play on the left btw; Mahrez would be great to have.

Reactions: Mr Plow

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Did you see Holgate trying to tell the ref that Firmino said something? The ref was literally right there I'm sure he would have heard it if it was bad, but eh...

Everton are scum. van Dijk and Robertson are wicked on the left side. Matip looks shaky though.

He called him a son of a w***e.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I also think Holgate thought Firmino spat at him and everyone can see he didn't.

Oh yeah this is the same guy who tried to break Lingard's leg too. What a piece of trash.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yea, the first contact while they're ~3 yards from the line is pretty standard. It's the follow up that starts on the line and continues a yard off it that's straight garbage.

I'd love to see a red card for that type of stuff.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I didn't think I could hate Adam Lallana more, then he grew an alice band. What a walloper.

Reactions: YNWA14

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Mane and Firmino can both play on the left btw; Mahrez would be great to have.
Curtinho about Everton :
"The ref is making bad calls. I'm not disagreeing with you. However you have a very different view of stuff like that happening if it's say Liverpool on the receiving end. Just shut up and watch the game you whiner."

Fun, fun, fun.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Micky looked fine. Either give him a chance or sell him. Don’t play him with the intention of taking him off at half.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Curtinho about Everton :
"The ref is making bad calls. I'm not disagreeing with you. However you have a very different view of stuff like that happening if it's say Liverpool on the receiving end. Just shut up and watch the game you whiner."

Fun, fun, fun.
I'm sure thinking about me keeps you up at night lol

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Karius again proves to be completely flat footed. He isn’t near good enough and Liverpool sure as heck aren’t financially committed to him

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Virgil. I love you. Was MOTM even before he scored.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Gini showing how #6 he is by running Bolasie out of play and making him land on his head after a tackle (didn't shove him).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad