FA Cup 2022

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I'm watching Blackburn against Wigan, and I think I'm watching the worst goalkeeping performance I've ever seen. Blackburn's goalkeeper Aynsley Pears essentially tried to hand this match to Wigan all but on his own. Wigan's first goal was a soft shot from outside the box into the middle of the net. As if that wasn't inexplicable enough, the 2nd goal from Wigan was a soft header that Pears caught. But he juggled it (without any apparent reason) and then juggled it past his goal line. In-between Pears missed on just about every high ball into the box. It's difficult to avoid the conclusion that the man is either on something or on the take.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton drawing 1-1 to 10 man Brighton has not been the start to Saturday that I wanted.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
BBC:
”FT: Millwall 1-2 Crystal Palace

A section of the home crowd discernibly booed Palace players taking the knee in support of the Black Lives Matter movement before kick-off.
There were also audible homophobic chants directed at Palace's on-loan Chelsea attacker Conor Gallagher, while a bottle thrown from the stands struck Olise as he prepared to take a corner.”

Last edited:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
6th tier club Kidderminster beats 2nd tier team Reading,
team that has won the (2nd tier league title) Championship 3 times
in their history + 4 time top 4 finisher. ( 6 league titles total )

Stuff that can happen only in FA Cup

Transfermarkt's squad value :

Reading 45 000 000 pounds
Kidderminster 750 000 pounds

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
But why don’t they get that game time in the league? Some weird priorities from Tuchel really.
Lukaku has played in the league and Werner just got back. I have no clue what you're even on about.

Reactions: gary69

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Lukaku has played in the league and Werner just got back. I have no clue what you're even on about.

Lukaku was benched in like three straight games or something in december. They could’ve both started way more games than what they have.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Lukaku was benched in like three straight games or something in december. They could’ve both started way more games than what they have.
He was benched for 1 game, that's it. He came off the bench in a couple when he was coming back from injury, which is normal. Did you just forget he was out with injuries?

Reactions: luiginb

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Werner scores already. Hall and Kovacic both really good runs to set that up.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
There will be no magic for Chesterfield which is fine with me.

I listened to the podcast 72 plus yesterday and they had the Kidderminster manager on... everyone on the pod felt they had a punchers chance.. Massive upset.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Brighton finally find a second goal!

The female commentator of the match was all right, imo. Don't know how knowledgeable she is on football matters, but it was a run-of-the-mill performance and quite equal to her male colleagues. Certainly about hundred times better than Leah Hextall in NHL broacasts and not annoying at all.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Lewis Hall playing out of position at 17 and he's been dominant so far. Good to see from a 17 year old even against this club.

Ziyech diving against Chesterfield is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanniniClaus

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Another Ziyech dive, what a clown performance from him so far.

Hall with a huge part of 3 goals in the first half while playing as a defender, also defended really well. Love to see it from a debut.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad