GDT: f*** You Cancer! - New York Islanders @ 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Zucker looks good but I'm not a huge fan of him being on a line without some playmaking talent.
there is no playmaking talent on any of the lines except the first...so he is just fine where he is...actually McCann and ERod or Lafferty can create some havoc that can help him get to some pucks

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
If I can add the fact our lines look better without certain players and then the coach inserting that player back in.

Makes me really wonder how they are a coach.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
So, I'm just going to assume as soon as everyone else is healthy Angelo, Gaudreau, and Lafferty will also be sitting.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So, I'm just going to assume as soon as everyone else is healthy Angelo, Gaudreau, and Lafferty will also be sitting.

There's a chance Gaudreau COULD be your 4C over Janko if nobody is added.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Boys are playing f***ing fantastic. Letang's gap is a thing of beauty right now. He's so confident.

The way these AHL call-ups are playing really does remind me of when Sullivan first took over. They've given this team an injection of energy that it did not have earlier in the year.

Not sayin' we're gonna win a cup or even come close but I love what I'm seeing right now. This is the most confident the team has looked in a long time. Certainly all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad