F Tij Iginla - Kelowna Rockets, WHL (2024 NHL Draft)

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
What pick would Tij be considered a reach at? If the Kraken end up drafting 10-11 and there are none of the D-men they want available, would he be a reach?
It seems like Tij has played his way into that range, and that a reach would be more like 6-8, but folks on these boards really love him.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
What pick would Tij be considered a reach at? If the Kraken end up drafting 10-11 and there are none of the D-men they want available, would he be a reach?

Right now - the word is that not many teams have him in their top 10. We will see if that sentiment changes as we get closer to the draft, so no it wouldn't be a reach, maybe a slight extension to his current range but not a reach.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Ironically, Seattle might still be ahead of CGY in the standings if they hadn't boarded the Kraken's 1D into a three week (so far) absence. An eight-game losing streak followed shortly after.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
With the Flames continuing to fall and get a better pick I thought we'd draft too high to reach for Iginla if there are better players ahead of him.

Then I see that one-timer for his hat trick and want the Flames to get him when we inevitably lose the lottery.

Reactions: HarrySPlinkett

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
With the Flames continuing to fall and get a better pick I thought we'd draft too high to reach for Iginla if there are better players ahead of him.

Then I see that one-timer for his hat trick and want the Flames to get him when we inevitably lose the lottery.
If his dad never played for the Flames and was a plumber and he was the exact same as he is now would anyone be saying Flames?

The Flames are going to pick the BPA and probably too high to draft him.

Reactions: Bubbles

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
If his dad never played for the Flames and was a plumber and he was the exact same as he is now would anyone be saying Flames?

The Flames are going to pick the BPA and probably too high to draft him.
Not really, he seems to be floating up towards the top 10. Iginla might be BPA anyway and might not even be on the board when the flames pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad