F Teuvo Teräväinen (2012, 18th overall, Chicago) ‎II

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Take good care of him. We remember what happened to Tuomo Ruutu.

bookjones

Aug 15, 2010
FYI for you Finnish speakers out there, a new interview from Monday's practice via Jokerit's YT channel. I have to say I thought I would see heavily visible fatigue even in just his face because the Blackhawks made him play a lot hockey during his two weeks overseas but at face value he looks pretty good.

"Teräväinen palasi NHL-leiriltä"

Last edited:

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
What did you expect? He has never really produced, even in Liiga. Terribly overrated prospect, and I'd trade him when he still has some value.

Gabranth never disappoints...:laugh:

True, TT has yet to really break out in the FEL - but wasn't he PPG latter half of the season? So, we should see him scoring at the PPG rate this season, maybe even better.

bookjones

Aug 15, 2010
His return was Liiga website front page worthy. Think it's safe to say Jokerit and the League are very happy to have him back. :)

4q4vpj.jpg

Sartorial

#RegisteredUser
Dec 14, 2011
Saskatoon
What did you expect? He has never really produced, even in Liiga. Terribly overrated prospect, and I'd trade him when he still has some value.

If you're being serious then I invite you to present where (aside from "never really produced") you think his game lacks, and how those areas dictate a more reserved projection, as you've given.

Sartorial

#RegisteredUser
Dec 14, 2011
Saskatoon

If you're being serious then I invite you to present where (aside from "never really produced") you think his game lacks, and how those areas dictate a more reserved projection, as you've given.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Gabranth never disappoints...:laugh:

True, TT has yet to really break out in the FEL - but wasn't he PPG latter half of the season? So, we should see him scoring at the PPG rate this season, maybe even better.

Not with Jokerit since no one can score in this club. :help:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010

What ever Gabranth says is always ********. He's one of those what we call in Finland "Jonne" or in case he is older person, "Jälkeenjäänyt" who still thinks trolling is cool.

Gabranth

#19 #88
Apr 2, 2009
Finland

I'm always glad to help a fellow hockey fan:

#1 Finnish midget complex. He's too small to play in the NHL.
#2 Slow skater, see #1 which makes it even worse, midgets are supposed to be fast. See how well Granlund did in the NHL with his mediocre skating.
#3 Terrible scorer, not the greatest passer either. He really doesn't excel at anything.

Comparison: Slower Jani Rita, thought not as good goal scorer.
Prediction/Ceiling: Future Liiga 1st or 2nd liner.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
I'm always glad to help a fellow hockey fan:

#1 Finnish midget complex. He's too small to play in the NHL.
#2 Slow skater, see #1 which makes it even worse, midgets are supposed to be fast. See how well Granlund did in the NHL with his mediocre skating.
#3 Terrible scorer, not the greatest passer either. He really doesn't excel at anything.

Comparison: Slower Jani Rita, thought not as good goal scorer.
Prediction/Ceiling: Future Liiga 1st or 2nd liner.

Troll alert. Sick of bashing on Barkov? Move on to the next Fin... :shakehead

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
Troll? He asked me to share my professional knowledge. Usually I'd ask for a small fee, when I do a report of this kind, but since he asked so nicely I actually did this one for free.

You get some kind of kicks from this? Maybe you're trying to be funny but personally I don't find the humor, and neither does anyone else. Maybe just drop the act or just stop posting? No-one's being amused.

Gabranth

#19 #88
Apr 2, 2009
Finland
You get some kind of kicks from this? Maybe you're trying to be funny but personally I don't find the humor, and neither does anyone else. Maybe just drop the act or just stop posting? No-one's being amused.

Don't we all? We're hockey fans after all, I love scouting my 'favorite' players and reporting my opinion. :)

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
Don't we all? We're hockey fans after all, I love scouting my 'favorite' players and reporting my opinion. :)

bs it is your opinion. It's as clear as blue sky that you're just doing this because you get some weird kicks by trying to be funny in a weird way. If you're a hockey fan and like scouting players why don't you try to be serious for once and stop screwing with people?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Troll? He asked me to share my professional knowledge. Usually I'd ask for a small fee, when I do a report of this kind, but since he asked so nicely I actually did this one for free.

:biglaugh:

Calling TT a midget when he's taller than Patrick Kane... :laugh:

Slower Jani Rita comparison was equally hilarious, no similarities in playing style whatsoever.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad