Prospect Info: (F) Oliver Moore - 2023 NHL Draft, 19th Overall

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
5'11" 195lbs

Two-way center

Committed to University of Minnesota (where he will join Sam Rinzel)

oliver-moore-2023-6562.jpg

A classic Mike Doneghey pick.

Elite skater.

Ranked 7th on my board. Very pleased with this pick.

Last edited:

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Wow. I was hoping they would go with Cristall for the Bedard connection, but Moore was BPA by far.

Chicago fans surely ecstatic, very possibly plugging the 1C and 2C holes for 15 years in one fell swoop.

Might not have elite potential, but with the elite speed and true 200-foot game Moore seems like an absolute guarantee to be a 2C or excellent 3C. My favourite player from the NTDP this year.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Amazing that he lasted to 19!!!

Now, just have Edstrom fall to 35. Dream draft.

Reactions: Muffinalt

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Strangely KD was not smiling ...think he was in shock Moore still was there..or put the other way,that Moore was the "slipper"...Usually you would be beaming in surprise you got him ...the best skater in the draft ...skating is what KD said was paramount for the Hawks and they got that ...but yet KD hardly was beaming....strange...Maybe he was worried all the fancy pizzazz guys we have at top of or pipeline are smaller players?

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
If you look through the draft thread(s) from start to finish, I feel confident you’d fine literally hundreds of posts saying “I want Moore, but I know he’s not going to be there at 19.”

Incredible.
Yeah there was so much talk about maybe trying to trade up to 11 or 14 to get him. This is beautiful how it has played out.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Strangely KD was not smiling ...think he was in shock Moore still was there..or put the other way,that Moore was the "slipper"...Usually you would be beaming in surprise you got him ...the best skater in the draft ...skating is what KD said was paramount for the Hawks and they got that ...but yet KD hardly was beaming....strange...Maybe he was worried all the fancy pizzazz guys we have at top of or pipeline are smaller players?
Holy f***. What a stupid f***ing post.

Maybe he had a hard on instead and wasn’t smiling because he was afraid the audience would notice?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad