F Macklin Celebrini - Boston University Terriers, NCAA (2024 Draft)

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Macklin's dad talking about him. Pretty interesting - guy is definitely impressive. Can't hurt to have a world class trainer in the family, I know there was an article last year about Macklin's shoulder recovery and working with Rick that was also interesting.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Macklin's dad talking about him. Pretty interesting - guy is definitely impressive. Can't hurt to have a world class trainer in the family, I know there was an article last year about Macklin's shoulder recovery and working with Rick that was also interesting.

Yup, as I mentioned, Mack has had pretty much the ideal development.

It goes beyond “my dad is involved in professional athletics”. We’ve seen “hockey sons” burn out. His dad has worked with and for professional organizations across a variety of sports and organizations. It’s this kind of multi-faceted exposure and knowledge that is showing through in the way Mack speaks and trains and approaches expectations and the paths that have been curated for his development - he hasn’t been pounded his whole life with simply “hockey culture”.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
😂 It's fresh air after watching Montreal and Detroit fans hate my team here 24/7. By the way, congratulations again
It’s got nothing to do with a rivalry or hate of Chicago for any reason other than the fact that the organization was not appropriately punished for covering up sexual assault. I have no ill will towards the fans at all. I would feel the same if it was any other team, too.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Can someone tell me what's going on with his ankles here? They look rough as hell. is that swelling from lace bite?
1715340296421.png

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria
Can someone tell me what's going on with his ankles here? They look rough as hell. is that swelling from lace bite?
His Dad said he flew directly from Hungary to this event at the behest of the NHL. If he just got off a long flight, it might just be a little bit of swelling from sitting for 8-10 hours. Or a weird camera angle/lighting.

Reactions: Kalv and Bmessy

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
How many points for his first season in the NHL?
Depends if he is in the NHL next season or the following. That Sharks team is terrible, but I think he will do really well at chance generation. 20-40 is probably my baseline, but I think he will have surprisingly solid xGF stats.

ameselare

Mar 30, 2024
I know he is still undrafted so will give him a pass for now but not sure how I feel about cheering for a "rival".

His brother is a Canuck, and they both grew up loving the Canucks through years of misery and nonsense. I think he was well within his rights to enjoy being a fan one last time. He's 17 years old, had a crazy long season, and is going through some of the most intense months of his life right now. It was nice to see him being a kid and enjoying himself.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad