F Jaromir Pytlik - HC Vitkovice, Extraliga (2020, 99th, NJD)

Maluk11

Feb 27, 2016
So he went from playing mostly u18 and Czech3 to Extraliga, seems like a crazy big jump. What's the link between HC Zdar nad Sazavou and HC Vitkovice, are they affiliated? Also noticed he's listed at 6'2 192 now so he may end up pretty big especially considering his late birthdate.
He is affiliated to Vítkovice, where he is training, but mostly play in Czech3. He will continue play there, but possibly get more starts in Extraliga if he play good. Surely is good he get the chance now, he can have it as motivation to the future at least.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Listed on the 2nd line in today's game aganist Sparta Praha. Might as well watch him, hopefully he gets a decent ice time.

PS: Please fix the title.

Wooren

May 17, 2015
Prague
I wonder what we have here. YouTube sensation, then dissappeard a bit playing in a low tier club/league and now he's pushing for spotlight again. Looked great at the recent 5 Nations tournament in Finland, where he got a bigger role opposed to the U17 WHC.

Babula

May 31, 2012
Jaromir will get captaincy on Hlinka-Gretzky for Czech NT, i believe...

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Surprised he hasn't played more u19 games, thought that was one of the benefits of his club move to Vitkovice.

Houndzfan

Dec 9, 2017
Rumoured to be playing with the Greyhounds. His Twitter has Soo Greyhounds in his profile with a Canadian flag. Everything points to him signing.

Wooren

May 17, 2015
Prague
Good thing you signed him to that multi-year contract Vitkovice! I wish he stayed in the Czech or went north Europe instead, but I suppose the OHL is still better than 5 mins a game in Extraliga.
I wonder how well he can do there? Hopefully it won't take him so long to adapt like it took to the other Czech 01's.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
I didn't think you guys meant this season well then, hopefully he can learn a thing or two from Frost and Hayton in the time they play together. Both have a good chance of being in the NHL next year.

dryz

Feb 10, 2011
Czechia
Good thing you signed him to that multi-year contract Vitkovice! I wish he stayed in the Czech or went north Europe instead, but I suppose the OHL is still better than 5 mins a game in Extraliga.
I wonder how well he can do there? Hopefully it won't take him so long to adapt like it took to the other Czech 01's.

Talk about mismanagement! I was excited when Vitkovice signed him but I have no idea what were Petr's intentions. Never got a chance and when he played he was buried on 4th line with other youngster so he spent most of the time in d zone.

He played some games in Poruba but as far as I remember he didn't get much ice time there either though his stats look better. I guess I understand why they didn't send him to juniors, that league sucks, but still...

EDIT: There are rumours going around in Ostrava though, that his attitude wasn't good in Poruba and that he didn't want to play in juniors. Who knows where the truth is :huh:

Last edited:

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I don't know how good the team is, so I can't really judge, but he is in my eyes 1st round prospect, so I would say TOP 6 for sure.

Pretty good team in the Sault. Frost and Hayton from team Canada in the WJC, and a good mix of veterans and youth talent. If he is a first round talent, that's a huge pick up for the Hounds. I wonder if he is here next year also if he is coming over.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Pretty good team in the Sault. Frost and Hayton from team Canada in the WJC, and a good mix of veterans and youth talent. If he is a first round talent, that's a huge pick up for the Hounds. I wonder if he is here next year also if he is coming over.

Looks like they are composed mostly of 00s and later so they should be decent next year?

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Looks like they are composed mostly of 00s and later so they should be decent next year?

Possibly.. depends if Hayton sticks with Arizona or is returned for another year. I would imagine we make a run for a cup again this year with the amount of uncertainty for next year and also this being Villatas and Frost's last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad