Prospect Info: (F) Frank Nazar - 2022 NHL Draft, 13th Overall

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Yet hisx2 goal were even strength and his line on force against so thatvis just a net difference-makervof Zero...giitacpkay defense to..especiakky smalk cebters goibgvto next level.. Hevwill need to play wing...becausechevis notca rounded 3 zone player..Also just because hecwas "on" scoribgv2cgoalsctpnight...takectgecwhike body of work thisxseadon and it is not that consistently good...

He will need anothervyesr back in school to get more consisyentcandctoblearn defending better.

• Haha
Reactions: ColbyChaos

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
Yet hisx2 goal were even strength and his line on force against so thatvis just a net difference-makervof Zero...giitacpkay defense to..especiakky smalk cebters goibgvto next level.. Hevwill need to play wing...becausechevis notca rounded 3 zone player..Also just because hecwas "on" scoribgv2cgoalsctpnight...takectgecwhike body of work thisxseadon and it is not that consistently good...

He will need anothervyesr back in school to get more consisyentcandctoblearn defending better.
need a bot to follow fiddy around and say “+\- is completely worthless without context either in the form of game film analysis or supplemental statistical data” every time he posts something like this.
problem is the bot might have more difficulty deciphering the code he speaks in than we humans do, and he would ignore it anyways.

Reactions: Crow

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
I’m getting real sick of this management. It just seems like they want 4 lines worth of grinders, hence why they love Luke Richardson.

Build a talented team dumbasses. Dumping on Nazar makes no damn sense.
So one person reads something between the lines (I read the same article and didn’t come away with that impression at all), and you automatically use that as ammo to bang on your drum.

Nazar is plenty gritty, I can’t seeing that be a knock against him at all. I haven’t watched a ton of him this year, so maybe he has had some rough patches, but every time I have watched him he has been excellent. I watched the 3rd and OT last night and he was, to me, the best player on the ice. Was being thrown out every 2nd shift, dominating the face off circle, and playing hard both ways (and obviously the two goals earlier in the game).

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
So one person reads something between the lines (I read the same article and didn’t come away with that impression at all), and you automatically use that as ammo to bang on your drum.

Nazar is plenty gritty, I can’t seeing that be a knock against him at all. I haven’t watched a ton of him this year, so maybe he has had some rough patches, but every time I have watched him he has been excellent. I watched the 3rd and OT last night and he was, to me, the best player on the ice. Was being thrown out every 2nd shift, dominating the face off circle, and playing hard both ways (and obviously the two goals earlier in the game).
Nazar and Moore on the pk will be a real weapon .

Reactions: Muffinalt

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I really didn’t get that vibe from the article. At all. I’ve watched Nazar a lot. He’s a gritty kid and he plays hard. I don’t think he lacks effort or is inconsistent with it. I think he gets puck watching a little defensively. Not dissimilar to Bedard sometimes. Playing center is hard.

He drives the middle, he takes it to the rack. No fear.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
You can't teach speed. Nazar and Moore are NOT Ken Yaremchuk.....they have a clue, they have puck skills and they will be dangerous when the time comes.

Reactions: Hakoon

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
I'm not sure I want Nazar up for more than 2 or 3 games.

Let him see the travel and see the speed, but don't let him practice much with this group. Something between games isn't right.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I really think he is going to be a better pro than his NCAA production would suggest. I absolutely love the way he plays and think it will translate well to the pros.
This will be the case for two reasons.

1) His role with Michigan wasn't as big as it should've been. His injury was also a factor.

2) Kid's gonna cook with Bedard.

Reactions: Dead Meat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad