(F) Easton Walos - Mount St. Charles Acad 15U AAA / NEPACK 15U - 23/24 (2027 NHL Draft Eligible)

WayneGretzky

Jul 25, 2016
I’ve never made a player page before, but I’m surprised this kid doesn’t have one yet.

Perhaps the best 2008 born player in the USA, and he’s a late birthdate making him 2027 eligible. Was the best player on the ice at the USA-S15 camp that featured the top 2026 eligible Americans in Hurlbert/Berchild/Garden etc…His best attribute is his shooting ability, kid can really rip the puck, and deceive defenders well for someone his age. Excited to follow his progression!

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/862359/easton-walos

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
@sigx15 usually know about the Mt. St. players.

What say you?
Sorry, I totally missed this. He reminds me a bit of JJ Monteiro. He's not a bad skater but not a great skater either, bigger kid. Can really rip it though, has decent hands

I'm totally with @clevelandcane on Glance. He's not Hagens level but he's really good. Great hands, good vision, nice shot, really knows how to use space and his body for positioning. Good edgework but not a burner. Could definitely see him on the NTDP next year

clevelandcane

Dec 30, 2011
Ohio
Sorry, I totally missed this. He reminds me a bit of JJ Monteiro. He's not a bad skater but not a great skater either, bigger kid. Can really rip it though, has decent hands

I'm totally with @clevelandcane on Glance. He's not Hagens level but he's really good. Great hands, good vision, nice shot, really knows how to use space and his body for positioning. Good edgework but not a burner. Could definitely see him on the NTDP next year
I hope he'll be on the NTDP team. Whenever I see a kid in u14/15 in person and he makes it to that level... it's that much more fun.

WayneGretzky

Jul 25, 2016
CA77C2E7-93F7-4231-A943-B0EAB6B21E4E.jpeg

Attachments

• E693AF6A-9F40-4FDF-BBD5-1EE97CD2D044.jpeg
    E693AF6A-9F40-4FDF-BBD5-1EE97CD2D044.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: clevelandcane

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
It is pretty interesting that he is going to play in the BCHL next season. I expected him to be part of the NTDP squad.

Corso

Aug 13, 2018
It is pretty interesting that he is going to play in the BCHL next season. I expected him to be part of the NTDP squad.

We often talk about the BCHL vs the CHL or the USHL vs the OHL but we now have to include the BCHL vs the USHL into the mix.....he would have been a high USHL futures draft pick.

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
We often talk about the BCHL vs the CHL or the USHL vs the OHL but we now have to include the BCHL vs the USHL into the mix.....he would have been a high USHL futures draft pick.
The trend Ive noticed is some younger players preferring to go to the BCHL as they can get more guaranteed playing time and special teams there than they would in the USHL. Also he may have not been offered a tender spot in the USHL so he would be awaiting who chooses him vs guaranteeing who he'll play for

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad