F Daniil But - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl, KHL (2023, 12th, ARI)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think he’s gonna be a superstar
Yeah, I agree. Simashev will be another one. Then they have Cooley.

I don't know what's going to happen to this team and where they'll be playing in the future, but I think if they can avoid selling off the best current players on the team and they keep those players to go with the their high draft picks then they will be one of the best in the West within a few years.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Yeah, I agree. Simashev will be another one. Then they have Cooley.

I don't know what's going to happen to this team and where they'll be playing in the future, but I think if they can avoid selling off the best current players on the team and they keep those players to go with the their high draft picks then they will be one of the best in the West within a few years.
They’re currently in a wild card spot. Don’t think they plan on selling plays again.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
It looks like this is a very small Agent in Russia? 4 clients right now?
In Russia he is a big guy, but he also is the most controversial of them with the stuff he does and says. This particular interview was due to him being unhappy of his clients not getting playing opportunities on the Ak Bars KHl team, which he calls a discrimination and tries to get the league to terminate their contracts due to that.

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Classical fake news in the form of half-truth. They indeed have been working on that, as they want to make U23 guys pay some amount to be able to leave, but it is ongoing for almost 5 years now and no sign of an end of that process.
I really hope we can sign them in two years. 🙏

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad