F Cole Caufield - USNTDP Juniors, USHL (2019, 15th, MTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Caufield should now have 4 goals and 3 assists in this game.

The goal-scoring record IIRC is by Alex Ovechkin with 14 goals.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
I think Caufield will go top 10.

It won't be to his benefit tho that smaller guys like Point and Gaudreau are struggling in playoffs otherwise if say he has a chance at top 6

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I think Caufield will go top 10.

It won't be to his benefit tho that smaller guys like Point and Gaudreau are struggling in playoffs otherwise if say he has a chance at top 6
He doesn't play the game like those players, though. And that honestly is an extraordinarily stupid narrative. Players are individuals. You can cherry pick big players who struggle in the playoffs as well, and create a narrative off that.

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
He doesn't play the game like those players, though. And that honestly is an extraordinarily stupid narrative. Players are individuals. You can cherry pick big players who struggle in the playoffs as well, and create a narrative off that.

It's tougher for all players in the playoffs. Less time and space than the regular season overall. Makes it extra tough for smaller guys.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
It's tougher for all players in the playoffs. Less time and space than the regular season overall. Makes it extra tough for smaller guys.
It depends on the style of play as well. Patrick Kane for example doesn't struggle in the playoffs.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
I don't see how Caufield, who is an elite scorer, makes it past both Buffalo and Edmonton, teams with young, elite centers in need of equally-talented wingers.

Reactions: Numz and 57special
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad