F Brady Tkachuk (2018, 4th, OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Are you this vigilant when people compare Pettersson to Gretzky???

Or are you just a guy with a sore butt and an agenda?

Ah, now I get it.

He's been waiting all this time to pounce because his golden boy wasn't getting all the attention earlier in the season.

That is kind of pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: bert

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
one goal away from 20 this year. too bad he missed some games earlier this season would have been right up there with Pettersson in the goal scoring department (although to be fair EP missed some games as well).

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
one goal away from 20 this year. too bad he missed some games earlier this season would have been right up there with Pettersson in the goal scoring department (although to be fair EP missed some games as well).
They missed same amount of games.

mphmiles

Jan 1, 2017
He was definitely scoring above his actual level earlier. You dont go from 8 goals and .8ppg in college to ppg in the NHL as a 18 year old. I think anything over 40 points is a great rookie season for Tkachuk.
4th in the NHL in high danger chances per minute. He's legitimately scoring below his actual level. (xg is 24, has 19)

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
No kidding. I actually visited this thread yesterday and considered bumping it. I distinctly remember some posters in here demanding everyone “eat crow” when he was a PPG six games in with half his points having bounced off his ass...

He’s still a damn good prospect and pick, but there was nothing to suggest he should be a high point scorer, and we’re seeing it now. Stone has boosted his production a lot, too. That being said, he’s one of those guys who can add a lot while being held off the scoresheet.

Its always good to jump to these conclusions when evaluating teenagers in their rookie seasons in the NHL eh. Especially big players, they never mature late... Oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad