Post-Game Talk: Expy nowhere to be found as Habs lose to a Bunch of Jerk Offs!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I dislike Canes also. But I rather see them win a cup than Boston

I'll probably jump on the cancuks bandwagon for the playoffs. I live out here and the Canucks have essentially been dead for 10 years. Nobody would talk about them until this year, and it just feels more fun around the city when the Canucks buzz is alive.

I'll also pay attention to the jets especially with Monahan there. I'd like to see him have some vindication after all that has gone bad for him over the last few years.

I'm with you. I don't really have any particular fondness for the canes, or even the whalers for that matter.

Reactions: MTL Dirty Birdy

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'll probably jump on the cancuks bandwagon for the playoffs. I live out here and the Canucks have essentially been dead for 10 years. Nobody would talk about them until this year, and it just feels more fun around the city when the Canucks buzz is alive.

I'll also pay attention to the jets especially with Monahan there. I'd like to see him have some vindication after all that has gone bad for him over the last few years.

I'm with you. I don't really have any particular fondness for the canes, or even the whalers for that matter.
The west is so sick though. If Vancouver pulls through you have to cheer them on.
They are still owed one after Boston was gifted the one they should have won.

Last edited:

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Armia 2.0 with an excellent game. Too bad he couldn't keep his point streak alive.
What is up with him? I don't get to see a lot of games, but the last three I have seen he has been very noticeable. In a good way.

Reactions: The Real Timo

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The west is so sick though. If Vancouver pulls through you have to cheer them on.

I'm salivating at the prospects of a edmonton/vancouver playoff matchup potentially in the 2nd round.

It's an underrated rivalry, and they haven't met in the playoffs somehow since the early 90s. It would be dynamite.

Reactions: Rapala

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I think game 6 of their series Van won 1-0. And it was Maxim Lapierre. So that night he was the only scorer of the entire league.

Reactions: Rapala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad