Post-Game Talk: Expy nowhere to be found as Habs lose to a Bunch of Jerk Offs!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
7z3Am0b.gif

At least, KK was kept off the scoresheet.

Disgust!

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
It was a needed loss frankly

Not much to be excited about that game

The few who stood out did so in the worst way

Matheson and Harris pairing was essentially Dandoullion bad

Anderson, will we see this coaching staff show any guts? Scared of the Donkey clearly. You arent hurting trade value sitting him. He is an awful teammate in my book. The guy you wouldnt go to Walmart with let alone a battle

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
It was a needed loss frankly

Not much to be excited about that game

The few who stood out did so in the worst way

Matheson and Harris pairing was essentially Dandoullion bad

Anderson, will we see this coaching staff show any guts? Scared of the Donkey clearly. You arent hurting trade value sitting him. He is an awful teammate in my book. The guy you wouldnt go to Walmart with let alone a battle
Dandouillon stays WINNING 🔥💯

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
My favorite camera shot was Marty's face after we gave up the shortie...
It seemed like he waited until he knew the camera was on him before he pulled it.

My immediate reaction was "Well you're the one who keeps trotting him out there dummy." :laugh:

Last edited:

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Damn Lafreniere with a hat trick. Remember when people were propsing trading our first pick for him and most of us said no?
We said no to shut the proposals up, cause everyone knows these trades never happen. It's like coming here every day posting you'll get a pot of gold. You'd get ignored right?

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
That Matheson blunder took the wind out of the sails. I mean they didn't play terribly but when going against excellent goalies and a pretty good D, Habs just don't have the horses to win that race.

Otoh there's still a Staal brother playing? That's kind of amazing to me. Figured they'd all retired by now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad