GDT: Expose This!: 6/22 | SCF Game 5 | Boston Bruins @ Chicago Blackhawks| 8pm ET (7pm CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
All we need is a goal and shift the momentum back. This team is more than capable of coming back and winning this game. Only issue is how is Bergy?

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Krejci should've shot there, in fact, the B's need more shots on net. Don't worry, I have a feeling Chicago might sit on their lead and we'll tie it up. Bergy might have a back problem.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Feels like we have had no offense all night. LKH with the only consistent offensive pressure and they still can't even atleast force crawford to make saves.

Also, wtf is wrong with seids? Just brutal.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
everyone talking about Crawfords glove hand. Have we even tested him? Hes going to have the easiest shut out of his life tonight. Bruins dont show up for 2 MASSIVE games in a row

I notice that the Hawks defense keeps cheating over to his glove side and making it hard to get pucks through.

Schmautzie

Dave est magané
Jun 28, 2007
Greater Boston
Chicago is doing a great job protecting Crawford. With any real net presence, this is a game.

I've seen the Bruins get stonewalled in the Cup finals by Parent, Dryden, Fuhr, and Ranford. It's maddening that they can't get to Corey ****ing Crawford. MADDENING.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Not sure... We think he has been nursing a groin injury for a couple of months.

I was thinking of this from last wk.
170404229_slide.jpg

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Hawks continue to swarm all over us....we need someone to step up and make a play not to try and not make a mistake

Hard to believe the series is tied 2-2, right now the Hawks are putting on a clinic

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Was so upset at the bad rebound by Rask on the second goal, I didn't notice that the pass from behind the net even took a lucky bounce for Chicago.

But seriously, the interference being allowed is ridiculous. Horton was checked 4 seconds after Looch had the puck. Just brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad