GDT: Expose This!: 6/22 | SCF Game 5 | Boston Bruins @ Chicago Blackhawks| 8pm ET (7pm CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
game_info_title.jpg

Who:

Boston_Bruins_Chicago_Blackhawks.jpg

IMG_1015.JPG

United Center
Chicago, IL

Time:
8pm Eastern/ 7pm Central

TV/Local Radio:
CBC, NBC, RDS, 98.5 FM, The Sports Hub

The schedule is as follows:
Game 6: Monday, June 24 @ 8pm, in Boston

news_notes_title.jpg

After 4 games, the series heads back to the Windy City tied 2-2.
The bad blood is flowing and the next 2 games are only going to grow in intensity.

The Bruins need to get back to basics on defense and avoid the 'run and gun' style of play the Blackhawks prefer.

The Yeti is in!

abominable.jpg

Carl Soderberg replaces Kaspars Daugavins on the "new" Merlot Line.

The Bear has been poked!

Blackhawks Captain Jonathan Toews told a local paper that they "exposed Zdeno Chara" and are going to "keep hitting him".

This is Angry Chara:

DSC_0034copy.jpg

These are his angrier teammates:

tumblr_mod3rexanG1r3xqdio7_1280.jpg

Pick your poison.

lookingback.jpg

Bruinscountdown_62113.jpg

the_goalies_title.jpg

Tuukka Rask:
14-6-3, 1.83 GAA, .941 SV% 3SO

tuukka_rask_wallpaper_by_xxbmw85xx-d3d8jl7.jpg

Corey Crawford:
14-7-2, 1.86 GAA, .931 SV% 1SO

384528_Corey_1600x1200_%28www.GdeFon.ru%29.jpg

team_leaders_title.jpg

Krejci & Bergeron (9) - Goals – Sharp (10)
Krejci (15) - Assists – Kane, Keith (10)
Krejci (24) - Points – Kane (17)
Horton (+23) : +/- : Bickell, Keith (+10)
Marchand (21) - PIM -Shaw (33)
Boychuk (57) - Blks – Oduya (43)
Lucic (93) - Hits – Bickell (77)
Chara (29:59) - TOI – Keith (27:33)
Bergeron (62.2%) – FO% – Toews (52.2%)
Boston (18.6%) – PP% - Chicago (12.1%)
Boston (88.1%) – PK% - Chicago (90.3%)

the_line_title.jpg

BOS_Updated_62113.jpg

Chi2.jpg

final_words_title.jpg

Can't wait to see this face from Toews when he sees Chara coming:

tumblr_mnewr6IBYE1ruvs5ho1_500.jpg

Lucky Spoon!

BruinsSpoon_zps4752fc0f.jpg

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

ps. Suck my Toews Blackhawks!

:bruins

BostonStrongRibbon_zps2772f477.jpg

Click above photo and be redirected to
onefundboston.org
for more information on how you can help.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: If there are any problems with the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT or you're worried that the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT somehow cosmically has a detrimental impact on the Boston Bruins hockey team, you are cordially invited to file a complaint with the mods.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]NOTE : Regarding LARGE SIZE IMAGES / YELLOW RE-SIZE IMAGE BARS ABOVE PICS:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]This will get rid of those pesky yellow resize bars over the top of some larger pictures:[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- Go into/click on your "USER CP" {control Panel} up top left in the red bars[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - on the left under 'Settings & Options' click on "Edit Options"[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - scroll down to 'Thread Display Options', and then 'Please Select the Resize Mode'[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - click on the 'Drop Down List Box' over on the Right of 'Please Select the Resize Mode'[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - select it to "KEEP ORIGINAL SIZE"[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - SAVE your selections ![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Thank you to LA Kings GDT extraordinaire, Puck U, for allowing me to borrow this note for the GDT.![/FONT] [/FONT]​

RaskIsABrickWall

Jun 8, 2013
Shrewsbury
They won't/can't play worse D than they did the other night. Ovbisouly this isn't a must W but a W would be fantastic.

This series is going 7 IMO. BH take tomorrow..Bs take game 6..then a nail bitter in game 7

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
:laugh:

I see you had second thoughts but you still worked it in there.

#twss

P.S. Awesome.

If Angry Chara weren't on my team and I saw that face, I'd get the eff outta dodge too.

I don't like using "poke the bear" as much as some do and like to save it for special occasions, kinda like saving the Shawn Thornton Merlot Wine for your anniversary night, but game 5 is shaping up to be that kind of night. Break that bad boy out.

Please, please Chicago, make this team mad. I dare you.

Great job Ali, as always. The goods.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
regroup and tighten up the D. Can't keep giving them odd man rushes and the Hawk forwards are way too skilled to be trying any kind of pass, saucer or not, through them (I'm looking at you, Looch!)

I think Seidenberg and Chara can easily shut down Toews and Kane. Their collective brain fart the other day be damned. They think they've "figured out" Chara after the last game. Good. Let them think that. Personally I can't believe they'd be that stupid but if they are, that's fantastic because they should be in for a rude awakening tomorrow.

Gonna be hard winning in Chicago but you have to do it at least once. Might as well make it tomorrow! Hopefully Quenneville over thinks/ignored Soderberg if he plays and Carl ends up tearing **** up.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
nice gdt! time for the boy to regroup. refocus. and do it. chara this is your game, win it.

and horray soda for everybody!!! I cannot wait for this game.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
:laugh:

I see you had second thoughts but you still worked it in there.

#twss

P.S. Awesome.

If Angry Chara weren't on my team and I saw that face, I'd get the eff outta dodge too.

I don't like using "poke the bear" as much as some do and like to save it for special occasions, kinda like saving the Shawn Thornton Merlot Wine for your anniversary night, but game 5 is shaping up to be that kind of night. Break that bad boy out.

Please, please Chicago, make this team mad. I dare you.

Great job Ali, as always. The goods.

:) I took that Chara photo the year we won the Cup.so I'm hoping it brings us luck.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Glad the Yeti is getting into the game. Hopefully, he can shake off the rust quickly. It's crazy to think that if and when the B's win the cup his name will now get on it.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I love the Yeti picture-and I figure he won't get much more than the 6ish minutes Dogman was getting but maybe he gets lucky and scores a goal-hopefully if he gets the puck in front of an empty net he puts it home.

I so badly want the Bruins to take these next two games I can taste it.

Bruins defense can't look any worse and hopefully they will play the team defense we have come to know and love-the kind that wins games and the Cup.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
The playoffs are about adjustments. Punch and counter punch. The Bruins played a bad game, as did Crawford. I think both will bounce back but the Bruins take it 3-1. Seguin, Bergy, Kelly (ENG) and Sharp for Chi.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Excellent GDT once again Alicat.
I'm not going to make any predictions for game 5 simply because I haven't exactly been predicting 100% lately,:laugh: but I did take the Bruins in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad