GDT: Expose This!: 6/22 | SCF Game 5 | Boston Bruins @ Chicago Blackhawks| 8pm ET (7pm CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATB

Jun 22, 2013
Wiii first post.

finally is Daugavis dropped for Soderberg! Obviously Julien is a very good coach, but sometimes he makes so strange decisions.

Never though we would lose last game at home. But at the same time that goes down well for me, win now and take the Cup at home.

Xegiie

Oct 21, 2011
Czech republic
nice GDT. I feel confident about this. B's played they worst game of playoffs maybe even of the year and as someone here said, Chi thinks they figured us out.. i say good, high expectations mean high falls.
We win this one and the next, no game 7 sorry guys we are winning this on Chi rink ;)
Jagr with no goal.. too bad:) But he will get some assists tho

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
Just gotta play our game. Make them adjust, cant be lazy, gotta fight for everything. Go B's. Big game from Marchand/Krejci is my guess.

BBruins7719428

Nov 4, 2003
Burlington, VT
Need a Stream

So unfortunately our dish network is not functioning, so I will be unable to watch the game while bartending. Could someone please provide a stream? Thanks so much!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It's here! It's here!
tumblr_m61wyaZeWT1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I hope everyone eats a good breakfast in order to face the day until the game comes on.

tumblr_m3qpoxWgXa1qko769o1_500.gif

4lffttb.jpg

I imagine if he plays, this is what will happen. Watch out Hawks. :laugh:

tumblr_mlugy1LUVf1qgjwslo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mo7aav3vo61rjed0t.gif

1043994_10151671679422980_1424988015_n.jpg

tumblr_lxte4yJ9vO1qlqifro1_250.gif

Lets GO. WIN.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice GDT Thank s!!

I am at work (since 6 am). Usually don't do Saturdays but end of the QTR mess.

Starting to get stressed.

Here we go again B's fans

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Stupid Chicago...They poked the bear....the BIG bear.

I hope Z isn't thrown off his game by all of this silly talk:sarcasm:

Coors9

Jan 13, 2006
NF, Canada
I got my first Bruins tattoo in 2011 , want another in 2013 . Matching bookends. Nothing but the best to the Boston Bruins tonight. All they have to do is move their legs, the rest will come.........WIN !!!

774EVER

& Now 374EVER
I've been meaning to post this in another thread, but I keep thinking to myself that of all the teams in the 2013 Playoffs, the Bruins had the best story lines.

First Round The "Come Back" against Toronto - Enough said. (LEGENDARY)

2nd Round - Introducing Tuukka Rask - that man that will get your top players scratched.

3rd Round - We're back! Screw it, your uber-superstars aren't getting anything. AND Campbell's unbelievable display of courage. (LEGENDARY)

4th - TBD but as of now, the Bruins have shown that they can more than hang with the best team in the league.

20 years from now, these playoffs will be known for "The Come Back", "The Shift of Courage" and the "worst Playoffs of Crosby's career."

PLUS - I didin't bring up everything that my Bostonian brethren has gone through this year.

How can the Bruins not win this thing? For me the writing is on the wall.

GO B's!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
What did they do to Z?

Well they did get him off his game (he was out on the ice for their goals)

from another thread (started by DKH)

"The Hawks aint hiding it- they are going to attack Chara with bodies, pucks, lack of respect (already started). "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad