Expected return for Giroux (Will not play Friday or Sunday for the Flyers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Cuck gave up his wife as part of the deal too.

Frey.gif

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
man if we took back a contract, say hornqvist, we probably could've gotten a lot more. Thinknig denisenko or samsovich and the 3rd upgrading to a 2nd maybe? f***ing hayes and his shit contract man

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Have we gotten the spin zone regarding Tippett and the Flyers not wanting him that certain posters were clinging to?
Im tired of the spin either way. Can we give the kid a chance to play for this team before tearing him apart or singing his praises?

Frost is 23 too and is still finding his way. Owen could be a bust...but change of scenary can make a difference.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
This is obviously not a good deal, but it is about what I expected. I thought we'd get either another middling prospect and or a salry dumb instead of the third or maybe in addition to the third. I'm not a fan of Fletcher, but really you can't expect much more than this given the circumstances.

As good as G is, he's a 35 year old rental. That was never gonna bring in multiple firsts for high-end prospects. Definitely not happy about this and it definitely is not good, but it is not the disaster many are making it out to be.

Reactions: tymed

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Im tired of the spin either way. Can we give the kid a chance to play for this team before tearing him apart or singing his praises?

Frost is 23 too and is still finding his way. Owen could be a bust...but change of scenary can make a difference.

Where is he going to play? He's RW only and I think in terms of success and overall skill at the NHL level, is behind Atkinson, Konecny and Allison. Mayhew, MacEwen and Brown are still playing RW up with the team.

Where is he going to fit? They barely give Frost or Allison a chance to play up, what f***ing luck does Tippett have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad