Expansion Draft Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Well it seems like Seattle has its first NHL player. A slightly used Chris Driedger with a nice Florida tan!

New franchises are always an exciting development. Good luck with those lists 90 minutes from now!

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Welp, this may help answer the question our friend from Winnepeg had.

Well, there's a couple minutes left to make something happen for Winnipeg.

Even with the Hill trade and possibly Appleton moving I'm quite happy where we are.

Hill might have been nice but with the rumors of Driedger we'd only need a solid backup and should be able to find one during the expansion draft or free agency.

BTW: Seems like a match made in heaven.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Well, there's a couple minutes left to make something happen for Winnipeg.

Even with the Hill trade and possibly Appleton moving I'm quite happy where we are.

Hill might have been nice but with the rumors of Driedger we'd only need a solid backup and should be able to find one during the expansion draft or free agency.

BTW: Seems like a match made in heaven.

I agree. Knowing Driedger is signing here takes a lot of pressure off. Not landing Appleton would be just a small blow.

Overall, I like where we are at as well.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Was the Allen for Bear trade ever announced in an official capacity? Bear being in that trade is curious.

canucks supposed to announce a trade. Not sure that actually matters.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I know some trades get announced after the freeze (now in effect) but am very surprised by the lack of moves other teams were able to pull off.

Not really, just making fun of what fans from a lot of other teams were telling us.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
btw NYI might be screwed here since they only have 3 signed Dman and you need have to have one of the exposed Dman be signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad