Expansion Draft Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Seems like Columbus could leave Max Domi unprotected, according to Dreger.

If it happens it would surely be in part because Domi had surgery and will miss at least the first month of the season.
Though, might still be worth taking a flyer on given he only has one year left.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Seems like Columbus could leave Max Domi unprotected, according to Dreger.

If it happens it would surely be in part because Domi had surgery and will miss at least the first month of the season.
Though, might still be worth taking a flyer on given he only has one year left.

Is there any other choice for Seattle? They're probably smart to gamble on Domi (and his chances on a full recovery) because I don't think there are going to be any better choices on Columbus' available list.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
That’s a surprisingly good option from a team that had “meh” otherwise.

Im also in agreement with the sentiment that those deals would have happened anyway. Being a pro wrestling fan, the Colorado move was sure a heel move from my point of view. Like the old twin switch thing with the Hebners in 88.

27/30 is pretty great, and a few hours from the freeze I’m feeling pretty optimistic. Today, all the drama ends. Tomorrow, all the drama starts.

QuizGuy66

Sep 12, 2011
Surprised so many of the mock expansion drafts are so forward heavy. I would think it very likely Seattle takes the minimum at forward and goes 3 D and 1 G with their extras. Defensemen are so much the better as flip chips.

The draft and trades will be interesting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad