Post-Game Talk: [EX6] Canucks defeat Flames | 3-1 (Myers, Blueger, & PDG)

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: October 6th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:
Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Garland
PDG-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Suter-Beauvillier
Åman-Blueger-Studnicka

Hughes-Hronek
Cole-Myers
Soucy-Juulsen

Demko

Flames Line-Up:
Huberdeau-Lindholm-Mangiapane
Ruzicka-Kadri-Dube
Sharangovich-Backlund-Coronato
Coleman-Schwindt-Duehr

Weegar-Andersson
Hanifin-Tanev
Zadorov-Oesterle

Markstrom

Last edited:

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Sounded like basically the full teams going with maybe a couple regulars sitting.

Expecting more ugly hockey and whoever has the better top guys in this one wins.

beachcomber

Apr 6, 2015
This is shaping up to be another hilariously "Canuck" season. They will have tuned out Tocchet in three months or so and the tank threads will be out in full force. Book it.

Reactions: wonton15

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Both teams iced a 'B' squad in their last games, so I'm expecting close to an opening night roster from both teams tonight..

Will be good to see both these squads going at it, will also be good to get this pre season out of the way..Bring on the real thing.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
The McWard experiment looks like its over...Tyler Myers back in the top 4.

I prefer Honek leading the 2nd pairing, but what can you do ?

Also, ..who has Hogs won a job over..?..Ideally, he's not a bottom 6 player.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
I would rather have Brisebois on the team over McWard. I do not see what Tocchet sees. Perhaps they're just getting all of the waiver guys through while other teams are doing the same.

• Wow
Reactions: Play, MS and Vector

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Looking like Matt Coronato is going to make the roster..He's had a strong pre season...Flames still have a potent roster.

Reactions: Vector

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
True,..I think that they're better than they were last season (they were a 111 point team the season before last).

I hope they falter, but there's a still good number of quality players on their roster.
I think they lost a few key players from that 111-point season and their replacements have zero chemistry with anybody on the team.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Looking like Matt Coronato is going to make the roster..He's had a strong pre season...Flames still have a potent roster.

Very weird lineup, they've completely broken up the Mang-Back-Coleman line which was a very effective line. I can understand moving Mangiapane up, but splitting up Coleman and Backlund seems weird.

Reactions: MS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad