News Article: Ex-NYR Sean Avery Eyeing NHL Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
He's def trolling but holy shit...like I said in the NHL forum, he's been out of the NHL for 10 years? Where the hell did time go? And damn I feel so old now.

Reactions: LokiDog

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
Guys, I’m 45 in three weeks and never played passed high school due to injury, but I’d like to formally announce that I’m going to play in the nhl next season! I’ll do my best to rep our forums we’ll.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
Mid-life crisis... remember Claude's grand return? I like Avery, Guess he fished those skates outta the river.Sloppy seconds, anyone?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
He had a year and a half here where he was one of the best 5v5 players in the league but he couldn't keep up anymore like 11 years ago.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Way bigger asshole than TDA with a fraction of the skill but guess who the Rangers fans wanted gone.
When Avery was effectively blackballed off the team in 11-12, everyone got over it in 3 hours.

A year later, and people are evidently still brining up DeAngelo.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
He seriously wouldn’t even be one of the better players in your Beer League A division at this point, this is beyond delusional if he’s serious and not just trolling.

He was underrated good back in the day though

Reactions: Number 9

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
When Avery was effectively blackballed off the team in 11-12, everyone got over it in 3 hours.

A year later, and people are evidently still brining up DeAngelo.

Avery was a decent player who had more skill than most people thought but DeAngelo is a very good player. Also, unfortunately I think part of it has to do with politics too.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
Avery was a decent player who had more skill than most people thought but DeAngelo is a very good player. Also, unfortunately I think part of it has to do with politics too.

"part" of it? lmao more like all of it, reeeeeeee bad tweets. You really think anyone cares that he talked crap to Shiteorgiev?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad