News Article: Ex-NYR Sean Avery Eyeing NHL Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Didnt he "throw his skates" into the Hudson river?

Nonsense.

He aint coming back. His tirades in the streets are kinda funny, until he pokes the wrong bear. Then it will be lights out for him.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Underrated (dare I say even very good) hockey player when he actually wanted to play instead of being an asshat. The stuff that led to the Avery rule is the most hilarious shit I’ve seen in an NHL game though. Him scoring later in that shift made it so much better.

League did him dirty, but he should just stay retired.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Underrated (dare I say even very good) hockey player when he actually wanted to play instead of being an asshat. The stuff that led to the Avery rule is the most hilarious shit I’ve seen in an NHL game though. Him scoring later in that shift made it so much better.

League did him dirty, but he should just stay retired.
He wants a year round facility to train in....I say send him to PEI and he'll be close to Elisha and Dion. While we are at it...we may as well sign Dion to defense ...Avery up front and a nice seat for Elisha behind Turk in row one .

jacko23

Lurkers unite!
Jul 8, 2007
Lehigh Valley, PA
He was my favorite player at one point and i still even still have his jersey, but i find him hardly tolerable now.

Even when hes a guest on Spittin Chiclets, im not all that interested in listening.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
He wants a year round facility to train in....I say send him to PEI and he'll be close to Elisha and Dion. While we are at it...we may as well sign Dion to defense ...Avery up front and a nice seat for Elisha behind Turk in row one .
Avery used to make fun of Dustin Brown's lisp, reportedly, so I don't think it would work with Gallant as his coach.

Reactions: leetch99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad