GDT: [EX GM 7] Vancouver Canucks vs. Arizona Coyotes | 7:00PM | Canucks.Com

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It's extremely popular across most sports venues.

Fair enough. But i still really associate it with Boston. So it still seems like a really odd, uncomfortable fit at a Canucks game. I'm still not really over it.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Fair enough. But i still really associate it with Boston. So it still seems like a really odd, uncomfortable fit at a Canucks game. I'm still not really over it.

This is me every time I hear Don't Stop Believin'. I f***ING hate that song.

Jrtu

Jun 22, 2010
This game was so lopsided. It was like watching 60 mins of PP.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Even if it's pre-season, how do you market a team that puts up 7 shots on goal?

Answer: You don't bother. You've only got 5,000 Seats a night to fill. Half that will fill up with visiting team fans like an intimate VIP Theatre Experience. The rest will get comp'd by Gary and the League on any financial "losses" incurred.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
What did I just watch? Like one hit and a couple dudes hugging it out? Polite conversations as dudes were helping each other get by them for the puck? In a pre-season game? ...what was that?

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
That's your choice i guess.

Personally, i find it deeply inspirational. As it inspires me to, not stop believing, and also to ride the rails to literally anywhere. Which frankly, sounds awesome. I wish we had trains that went anywhere. Instead of like...one very specific place only.

Every damn venue plays it every day for every game regardless of situation.

My big permanent hatred came when Canada beat USA in the 2010 gold medal game. The lyrics little talk about a good ol' American boy! Play something Canadian in that moment! ARGH!

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Does anyone have a link to watch the full game? Only saw the last 5 mins.

Also Don’t Stop Believin’ is the greatest song ever written.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
That's your choice i guess.

Personally, i find it deeply inspirational. As it inspires me to, not stop believing, and also to ride the rails to literally anywhere. Which frankly, sounds awesome. I wish we had trains that went anywhere. Instead of like...one very specific place only.

You must like Sweet Caroline as well...hands touching hands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad