GDT: [EX GM 7] Vancouver Canucks vs. Arizona Coyotes | 7:00PM | Canucks.Com

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
I love this guy lol.

Same. He just strikes ne as a guy who's a winner. Maybe it's that James Dean haircut he's rocking.

james-dean-promojpg.jpg

Last edited:

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
The highlights on Canucks,com only shows 3 of 4 goals. I guess the Pettersson goal wasn't that great. Went in off his leg or something.
Canucks media team is really behind the times. Even smaller market teams have had better/more coverage this pre-season.

They were doing decent during camp but fell off once preseason started.

Boomers reading this will roll their eyes but if you want to attract the next generation of fans then content on social media is the way to do it.

Baby steps though, they can’t even stream a pre-season game on their website properly or get highlights up of their own team’s goals

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Surprises me how legit good players like Clayton Keller are ok with wasting this many years on the Coyotes
By treating it like a day job and not a career.

Work hard, don't get injured, ignore the scoreboard, get paid.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Jesus christ. Is this what the in-arena entertainment is like these days?
It was pure cringe...as far as I was concerned...DJ house music and hockey are not a mix..and the forced Sweet Caroline thing..ouch...Along with all the other manufactured 'pin the donkey' type stuff they've dreamt up between periods and whistles...

This makes me sound curmudgeon..lol, but it just looked embarrassing...As a previous STH, its enough to make you just watch at home on your big TV.

Fortunately, on a regular telecast we dont have to watch/endure all the in house stuff (we get commercials instead).

Reactions: Nomobo

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
It was pure cringe...as far as I was concerned...DJ house music and hockey are not a mix..and the forced Sweet Caroline thing..ouch...Along with all the other manufactured 'pin the donkey' type stuff they've dreamt up between periods and whistles...

This makes me sound curmudgeon..lol, but it just looked embarrassing...As a previous STH, its enough to make you just watch at home on your big TV.

Fortunately, on a regular telecast we dont have to watch/endure all the in house stuff (we get commercials instead).
Do you live in Arizona?
How did that happen/ did you retire there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad