Evgenii Dadonov

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Could have sworn he’s gotten hot ever since he switched over to LW with Bjugstad on the right.

Well, he scored that onetimer yesterday from the right. And considering, that he played with Panarin and Gusev in the KHL, who both were LWs, RW is his natural position. But he can probably play LW as well.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Not one post praising Tallon for this signing. Or hiring Boughner. Or extending Barkov for cheap. Or bringing Luongo back. Or signing Yandle. Or drafting Matheson. Or drafting Trocheck.

Just **** on him for discarding Smith and his ever-wavering effort and a one-dimensional dwarf with no track record that was essentially a UFA that is a defensive liability.

Sounds about par for HF.

Happy that Gallant has inspired March, Smith and the rest of the Knights to rally around the city's tragedy and play with a chip on their shoulder for being treated like discards, but until they win a playoff round, they have the distinction as being the best expansion team ever due to having the most favorable expansion rules ever and nothing more.
LMAO get off your high horse.
There are plenty of posts praising Tallon for Barkov, Trocheck, Dadonov and Boughner. Also, Yandle signing was the computer boys and we spend over a year listening how utterly terrible that was and how it was another major screw up by Rowe and company. Now that he looks good it's suddenly Tallon's work?
Your describtion of Marchesseault is the perfect show of your bias.

Paxton Fettel

Mar 3, 2006
It's bothered me all year why he has 2 i's in his first name.

First i thought it was a typo but apparently not ?
It has to do with the Russian spelling and pronunciation. The only way to correctly transcribe this name is to put ii or iy at the end.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Are there like any brothers where one is called Evgeni and the other Evgenii?

I guess it would be like naming your kids Jonathan and Jonathon. (also a sign you may hate them).

Paxton Fettel

Mar 3, 2006

I guess it would be like naming your kids Jonathan and Jonathon. (also a sign you may hate them).
It's the same name in Russian though, with only one spelling. The spelling changes in NA, depending on how the name is transliterated. Some players are Evgeni, some Evgenii, or Yevgeni. I'd spell it Yevgeniy, it's the closest to the original name.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
2 florida teams >= 3 cali teams if there was no expansion draft

Sprague Cleghorn

User Registered
Aug 14, 2013
Edmonton, KY

Theyre spelled the same way in cyrillic alphabet. For some reason, their names were transcribed differently into latin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad