OT: Everything COVID19 - PART 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beech

Cicc' a porta
Nov 25, 2020
I don't understand when people complain about the lockdowns instead of the people who aren't following the rules of the lockdown. A rather cursory glance at social media makes it really obvious that many people don't give a crap. Why not shame these people that are causing infections to rise instead blaming the lockdowns that are a result of rising infections?
This is not about blame. This is about perspective. If I am sinking financially, I want there to be a valid reason. As I wrote, we are dangerously close to matching the numbers of nations with little to no lockdown (the USA).

Now you feel..cheaters, non observants!!!! That is a portion of society. I am not sure that it explains the full spread. And if your assumption or belief is; it is a large number of people. I am living in such an extreme lockdown manner that I don't have full perspective on what is happening out there and so I cannot tell you. Based upon my small interaction with the outside world, I see far more followers, than violators!!!

Until last Friday, I was very much on the side of lockdowns. In the 7 days since, I am very troubled by the surge and how quickly we are heading towards USA or UK numbers and their lockdowns are smaller or in the US's case negligible.

14000 cases will match the USA and the UK. Luckily our deaths are well below, telling me that our vulnerable group is well hidden/well protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad