"Every Shift" Series

BLKHKhockey

Aug 28, 2009
Eh, thought these would be a little longer and have a bit more substance. Still entertaining to watch, though.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
It was the organizational culture.
They put winning above all else, no matter what the cost.
“One goal” was something the damn marketing department came up with to sell tickets.

You really think a stupid marketing slogan led McDonough and Bowman to cover up rape?

Before you start your typical gaslighting routine, this is what you said, “That mantra is what led them to fail Kyle Beach.”

Also, before you try to claim that mantra means “the organizational culture”, here’s the definition — a statement or slogan repeated frequently.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Are you sure there should be an "f" in the title of this propaganda video? Maybevifvttey left the "f" out it would be a more accurate description of the level of hockey we have seen and the results "achieved" so far?

Leaving type "f" out you could rename the piece as Planned S**t which it actually IS!

Reactions: BLKHKhockey

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
“One goal” was something the damn marketing department came up with to sell tickets.

You really think a stupid marketing slogan led McDonough and Bowman to cover up rape?

Before you start your typical gaslighting routine, this is what you said, “That mantra is what led them to fail Kyle Beach.”

Also, before you try to claim that mantra means “the organizational culture”, here’s the definition — a statement or slogan repeated frequently.
Bad choice of words.

I associate that slogan with the organizational culture that led them to put winning over everything. It was more than a slogan.

To me, that's what it means and I associate it with. It's why I never want to hear it again.

So no, the slogan itself had nothing to do with it.
But the organizational culture created by the win at all costs attitude did. That's my opinion. Those are my feelings.

You are free to disagree with it.

Last edited:

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
But the organizational culture created by the win at all costs attitude did.

That's pro sports.

Teams even cheat to win.

Teams cover up sexual assaults.

Teams give players who have dogs fight to the death or slap their significant other around 2nd and 3rd chances.

Players even 2 hand other players legs as they cross their blue line to win (bobby clarke)

Does that make it right? Absolutely not.

But that is pro sports.

After recognizing their failure the organization has taken steps to make sure that a Beach incident never happens again. That's probably not good enough for some people but whatever.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
giphy.gif

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
I'm sold on the off ice camp being great for building brotherhood - nobody is competing to open eyes.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad