Recalled/Assigned: Everberg recalled

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I still can't believe the DP can't afford to send someone to Winnipeg (I understand why they skipped this one but they skipped Winnipeg both times last year too) to cover a game or the draft but they can send him to Sweden for a human interest story.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Is Everberg in the lineup tonight?

In truth, I don't yet see the hype about this guy. I thought he played pretty well - for a rookie call-up. I didn't think he was spectacular or anything.

Not really sure how much he can help, but I suppose we should take anything at this point.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

In truth, I don't yet see the hype about this guy. I thought he played pretty well - for a rookie call-up. I didn't think he was spectacular or anything.

Not really sure how much he can help, but I suppose we should take anything at this point.

He was one of the few players who actually brought an effort the first few games of the year. I'm sure expectations here are bigger than they should be but he is good enough to be in the NHL for sure.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com

He's one of the few if only that knows how to get to the front of the net and what to do there. No, I'm not expecting miracles but he can help generate something.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Roy says he'll be on the 3rd line with Mitchell and Tanguay.

Briere is the scratch. Didn't think he'd do it this early in the season.

Shaggy88

Bananular phone
Nov 13, 2013
Good. Briere has been horrible aside from his 2 GWG and Everberg has shown he's more than capable of playing in the NHL. Can't wait to have Winchester back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad