Post-Game Talk: *Even Longer Fart Noise*

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011
All of them can get f***ed. They're all culpable assholes who don't deserve their positions or pay.

Sure, but so what? That IATL clown has always been right that Katz is the biggest problem with this team. That’s not going to change, so you just have to hope for the best with what they have

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Sure, but so what? That IATL clown has always been right that Katz is the biggest problem with this team. That’s not going to change, so you just have to hope for the best with what they have
Of course but it's still infuriating.

Pay me $5m and I can GM this team like a f***ing monkey too.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I got nothing. Nothing more I can say right now and I think I need a little break.

Either than being an Oilers fan absolutely, utterly, and completely sucks. At least watching the WJCs will be nice.

Last edited:

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I told you all Keith would be an absolute disaster. I told you.

$5.4M of wasted cap space.
then the 3M on Barrie
then the two year deals to scrubs like Koekkoek and Shore

broken f***ing team

Reactions: McCombo

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011
Of course but it's still infuriating.

Pay me $5m and I can GM this team like a f***ing monkey too.

Yeah, I mean that’s how the world works man. Things don’t make sense and life isn’t fair. We’re led by the least among us

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I like seeing “Show Ignored Content” when I haven’t ignored a user since 2019. Who is it? Who‽

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
iu

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Cloned’s Criticisms:

- None of the goals were technically Koskinen’s fault, but when your team is dominating the period and you let in the first shot you see in the period, it’s a back breaker.

- Drai played like absolute ass, missing the opening goal which would’ve changed the complexion of the game completely. He then proceeded to take a stupid penalty which gave the Leafs their first goal. Then he missed another chance on the PP later. And was on the ice for goals against.

- McDavid needs to shoot a lot f***ing more.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
So much whining about the D. They aren’t the problem.

Goalie
3C
Coach

Fix those three things and the most this team will lose in a row is 2 f***ing games
A quarter of the cap tied up in our top four D next year, maybe one of which is actually a half-decent top 4 D.

Reactions: McCombo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad