Post-Game Talk: *Even Longer Fart Noise*

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
6 losses, no big deal - having them in consecutive games makes it 1000x more painful. Still plenty of season left. I just don't want Holland to overpay for a goalie, Dman or depth scorer.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Campbell looks like the same player that swept us 3 straight last year

He's Vezina calibre this season and I hate to say it but I could see the Leafs actually making it past the 1st round with this quality of goaltending.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
So at what point does Tippett get fired? Like I KNOW the answer is "not until we miss the playoffs or lose in 4 or 5 in the first round", but it's kind of crazy that we are so willing to flush another McDrai season down the toilet. We only have 3 more after this year after all.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
McDavid and Draisaitl are going to waste their primes here and we aren’t going to win a single cup

Reactions: McDrai

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
T2u8pe3.jpg

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011
So at what point does Tippett get fired? Like I KNOW the answer is "not until we miss the playoffs or lose in 4 or 5 in the first round", but it's kind of crazy that we are so willing to flush another McDrai season down the toilet. We only have 3 more after this year after all.

The media are wondering why fans want him fired “already” so it won’t happen for a very long time. In fact, he simply won’t be renewed. Another first round exit (if they make it).

Tippett has a lot of built in excuses for this streak: injuries, covid, himself being sick, etc

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
6 losses, no big deal - having them in consecutive games makes it 1000x more painful. Still plenty of season left. I just don't want Holland to overpay for a goalie, Dman or depth scorer.
But we can’t even score more than 1 goal lately. It’s just the way we are losing

Toronto winning 25 of the last 33. My god that is depressing.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
All of Holland's weird burner accounts have gone silent here the past few weeks.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Eh, that’s just an excuse.
I've maintained for a while that the Oilers aren't serious about winning, and view McDavid and Draisatl as instant win cheat codes. They've been extraordinarily lazy with their hires and acquisitions. Until they do the purge that the org so desperately needs this team will continue to flounder while the goofs up top enjoy their country club retirement home because God knows no other org would hire them.

Reactions: AT14C

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Tippett simply has to go, he just does. Holland should be fired as well after his DISASTER of an off season, but he will get to hire another coach. He will then continue to make terrible moves like the keith and bear trades, and give the new coach just enough rope to waste the last three years of mcdrai

Reactions: Sanchez

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011
I've maintained for a while that the Oilers aren't serious about winning, and view McDavid and Draisatl as instant win cheat codes. They've been extraordinarily lazy with their hires and acquisitions. Until they do the purge that the org so desperately needs this team will continue to flounder while the goofs up top enjoy their country club retirement home because God knows no other org would hire them.

Katz is too chickenshit to make a risky hire for POHO, so it’s not worth worrying about

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011
Tippett simply has to go, he just does. Holland should be fired as well after his DISASTER of an off season, but he will get to hire another coach. He will then continue to make terrible moves like the keith and bear trades, and give the new coach just enough rope to waste the last three years of mcdrai

Keith and Bear trades are a nothingburger. Holland’s biggest f***ups:

No goalie
No 3C
Not firing Tippett after the sweep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad