Kane or Wilson?

• Evander Kane

Votes: 94 41.2%
  • Tom Wilson

Votes: 134 58.8%

• Total voters

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
Just kind of depends on the type of team you have. If you have a young inexperienced team you take Wilson. If you have Crosby/malkin or mcdavid/drasaitl as teammates, Kane.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Evander Kane is a better hockey player and so if it was who’s the better player I’d take him but Kane is a piece of shit so Wilson

Reactions: alexgreeen

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Kane is a better player, but Wilson has less risked attached based on their track records. I'd take Kane but I can definitely see the case for Wilson.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I'd rather see kids cheer for Tom Wilson than Evander freaking Kane lol

It's always surprising to see how much people don't care about the human factor and what they do off the rink/playfield

They could beat the shit of a family member and that's somehow accepted. Crazy when you think of it.

Personally, I can't cheer for people who could potentially hurt people I love/know

J bo Jeans

Aug 7, 2020
Ottawa
I'd rather see kids cheer for Tom Wilson than Evander freaking Kane lol

It's always surprising to see how much people don't care about the human factor and what they do off the rink/playfield

They could beat the shit of a family member and that's somehow accepted. Crazy when you think of it.

Personally, I can't cheer for people who could potentially hurt people I love/know
Weird that this guy with so many allegations has never been convicted. And has sole custody of his child...

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Kane is the better hockey player. He has his vices that have negatively impacted his own life (gambling) and has had some bad moments as a teammate, but if you blindly state that he's assaulted his wife when he has stated on the record it was the opposite and thus has sole custody of his child, then you are not only misinformed, you are ignorant.

Reactions: Hatter of the Beach

banks

W W W 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
Kane is such a good hockey player. But it's almost impossible to believe that he won't cause issues off the ice at some point in the future. Having custody of his kid doesn't mean he is a father of the year, just that his ex-wife was a worse care giver. Kane has had 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances, yet consistently causes drama.

I hope things go well for him. But I wouldn't want him on my team.

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
I can't be the only one who would love to see Wilson and Kane on the same team? That would be like NHL having their own version of Chad and Tyrone.

Reactions: Rengorlex

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
He was punished for faking a vaccine card. It wasn’t a criminal offence but he was obviously guilty of doing it.

It sounds bad, but there must be more to it than that considering he was fully vaccinated at the time

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Team Good Guys

Tkachuk Kadri Tkachuk
Kane Benn Marchand
Foligno Hartman Wilson
Maroon Hathaway Kassian

DeAngelo Trouba
Borowiecki Subban
MacDermid Gudas

Smith
Binnington

Coach: Tortorella

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Lesser of 2 evils...wilson

Would have added Qadri to the list

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Imagine thinking the head shot king is a better role model for children lmao.

Imagine not knowing that NHL hockey is a violent sport "lmao".

I would actually be ok leaving contact out of the game, would you? I doubt many people would.

Both are far from role models and wouldn't have any on my team but if I had no choice, would rather have the guy who is not a borderline criminal in real life.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Lesser of 2 evils...wilson

Would have added Qadri to the list
Kadri too different of a player

I wanted to compare these guys since they're both power forwards, put up similar numbers, and have nearly identical cap hits.

I'd love to have Tom Wilson on the Oilers with Kane. A line of Kane - McDavid - Wilson would be very entertaining - no one is taking a run at Connor

Reactions: GreeningOil

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
Imagine not knowing that NHL hockey is a violent sport "lmao".

There's a difference between physical play and trying to end careers.

Both are far from role models and wouldn't have any on my team but if I had no choice, would rather have the guy who is not a borderline criminal in real life.

What exactly is a "borderline criminal"? Are you inferring this based on a non-hockey quality of Kane's, perhaps?

Reactions: AvStock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad