Evander Kane vs Jake Paul

Who would win in this proposed match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

667ekip

Apr 17, 2021
Kane is way too heavy/tall for Paul.

Kane probably also has more power and his reach advantage would also be huge.

Jake Paul is good but he ain't no pro athlete. Anyone with a desire can turn pro and fight and then never fight again.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Jake Paul just knocked out Ben Askren moments ago. Askren is a former Bellator Champion.

Last edited:

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
Jake Paul just knocked out Ben Askren moments ago. Askren is a former UFC Champion.

Askren was a Bellator and ONE champion - his UFC career did not go nearly as well. Also widely regarded as one of, if not the worst, striker in UFC history

Reactions: Trade

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Evander Kane is a professional athlete who has won fights against guys who are actually capable of punching him back. That’s more than you can say about Jake Paul, a completely unproven fighter who will only face off against cherry-picked opponents with non-existent striking ability.

Fear

Nov 17, 2014
Jake Paul would knock him out ... Evander Kane is not a boxer.

NBA fans said Robinson would destroy him ...

MMA fans said Askren would destroy him ...

Don't make the same mistake.

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
Most hockey players would get their clocks cleaned in a boxing match with anyone who had even the lowest level of professional skill. Jake Paul isn't anything special but he'd probably crack up Kane pretty well.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Jake Paul would knock him out ... Evander Kane is not a boxer.

NBA fans said Robinson would destroy him ...

MMA fans said Askren would destroy him ...

Don't make the same mistake.
Evander Kane learned boxing as a kid tho, his dad was a boxer

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Most hockey players would get their clocks cleaned in a boxing match with anyone who had even the lowest level of professional skill. Jake Paul isn't anything special but he'd probably crack up Kane pretty well.
Ryan Reaves?

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Jake has shown he can box. It’s time for him to fight someone real. This is becoming a circus.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Evander Kane is a professional athlete who has won fights against guys who are actually capable of punching him back. That’s more than you can say about Jake Paul, a completely unproven fighter who will only face off against cherry-picked opponents with non-existent striking ability.

Askren would kick Kanes ass

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Jake Paul now has the money and resources to focus entirely on his boxing "career".

Likely that career is limited to fighting washed up celebrities/athletes in a carnival like atmosphere where Snoop is blazing joints ringside commentating with Beiber, and a severely brain damaged and overzealous Oscar De la hoya yelling random whatever random word his brain could muster up for him . But in a twisted way the entire package was fascinating to watch...

And the reality is that d-bag (Paul) has some skill in the ring. Its unfortunately true, and hard for me to admit it trust me. But having a boxing background myself, its clear to me that hes probably a lot better than most people realize at this point. His footwork and technique/fundamentals show that hes clearly training with some good pro help.

Kane doesnt have the time to train properly for this kind of fight/sideshow. and he gets embarrassed imo. Maybe not KO'd, but decisively defeated.

If Kanes off ice antics get him kicked out the NHL somehow soon, and he can spend months focusing solely on his boxing, then I can see this getting more interesting, and less one sided. Kane would actually fit the washed up/desperate for money former "celebrity/athlete tough guy" profile that Paul will be looking to feast on.

Reactions: sanscosm and Korg

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I don't care which one would win, just hope it'd be a KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad