GWT: Europa/Conference League - Knockouts

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Probably cannot watch today, but here ya go since you guys like your lineup cards

Pretty much an A Minus team. Certainly not waiving the white flag, which I guess is nice; but so many of these players are jaded; especially Alexis after carrying them for months.

I guess we will see what happens. Have fun kiddos

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I see Liverpool still going for it, I'm gonna watch then until it stops making sense to.
I’d just be happy with a clean sheet today. Whatever happens happens. Would feel decent if the team had any gas left in the tank, but they have clearly been running on empty

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Fiorentina have had better chances, but just haven't been able to score, so the tie is still scoreless.

Now that Plzen had a player sent off at 67th minute, you'd think Viola will be able to find the net at least once.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Ref should have shown the second yellow to Andre twice so far, for protests. He's letting the atmosphere get to him.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Fiorentina makes it 2-0 with a 5 against 1 counterattack, after Plzen had brought almost everybody up for a near corner throw-in.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Liverpool definitely have it in them to turn this around. Atalanta have their work cut out for them to keep control

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Liverpool definitely have it in them to turn this around. Atalanta have their work cut out for them to keep control
Yeah Atalanta isn't a team that's comfortable defending, we might get a classic on our hands, as I doubt they won't score at least one either.

That Liverpool goal was eighty percent Trent, there's no player in football who's more precise with his long balls than he is, amazing player offensively.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Atalanta is pushing so extremely high. Early on Liverpool are making lots of buildup passes you don't ordinarily see in their play because there's rarely that much space in their games. The last phase is a good example. I couldn't tell you the last time a team pressed our defenders with four players.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
West Ham put one in, kind of regret not leaving that one up on the second monitor

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Now also by them pushing forward with four players, any giveaway we have in our own half automatically creates a chance for them. Gotta sort that out.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Chevalier coming up big in overtime for Lille. Two big saves.

West Ham put one in, kind of regret not leaving that one up on the second monitor
I'm switching over to that one once Lille-Villa ends. Title hangover any chance?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Now they're trying to force Konate to pass forward and well all the steam went out of our play once they started doing that.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Emi Martinez was just shown the second yellow during penalties, but wasn't sent off? No idea what that was all about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad