GWT: Europa/Conference League - Knockouts

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
They're always out of gas. They need a brand of football that isn't constant sprinting and half the team getting hurt.

Klopp has done an amazing job but the time has come for both parties.
I mean you can’t get more chaotic than Klopp so yeah. But yeah I mean that’s part of why they needed to reinforce in January. All of these guys are so overplayed because we had to cover all the injuries. It’s a shame.

If Liverpool gets knocked out, do we finally start the watch of Leverkusen going unbeaten in all comps?
I think Leverkusen needs to worry about West Ham. They barely got past Qarabag twice

But great achievement if they can pull it off obviously

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I mean you can’t get more chaotic than Klopp so yeah. But yeah I mean that’s part of why they needed to reinforce in January. All of these guys are so overplayed because we had to cover all the injuries. It’s a shame.
I never like the fatigue excuses to be honest. They have enough recovery days. It just scream to me complencacy and not being well prepared for that game

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
At least they can punt the second leg

I never like the fatigue excuses to be honest. They have enough recovery days. It just scream to me complencacy and not being well prepared for that game
I mean it’s both. They are obviously fatigued but holy hell they were unprepared today

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Shocking to be honest. They look better than Arsenal or City.

It's a shock for those who are used to seeing the run and gun of the Premier League, which is certainly fun and is certainly the most beautiful championship to watch. But Serie A always remains the most difficult, and never mind if it is tagged as boring, because then these things happen.

Reactions: luiginb

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yeah but the injuries are a feature, not a bug.

This is the 3rd kind of mid season in 4 years. It's time.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Leverkusen adds another. Header by Boniface. West Ham was looking on for a great result for a while, since Leverkusen has been controlling this game, but instead Leverkusen gets the deserved result.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
It's a shock for those who are used to seeing the run and gun of the Premier League, which is certainly fun and is certainly the most beautiful championship to watch. But Serie A always remains the most difficult, and never mind if it is tagged as boring, because then these things happen.
I just imagine Middlesbourgh, Chelsea and West Ham fans seeing famous flops de Roon, Zappacosta and Scamacca beat Liverpool 3-0 away and going wtf!? haha

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
David Moyes is such a terrorist. I've never despised a manager so much that hasn't gotten West Ham relegated.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
T
To be fair Atalanta is a run and gun team themselves. It's not Juventus or Roma.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Leverkusen adds another. Header by Boniface. West Ham was looking on for a great result for a while, since Leverkusen has been controlling this game, but instead Leverkusen gets the deserved result.
Leverkusen getting Boniface back could prove a big boost for them in the EL. It's like an amazing late season transfer.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
David Moyes is such a terrorist. I've never despised a manager so much that hasn't gotten West Ham relegated.
If West Ham had tried to open up the game they get brutalized on the counter and it's probably a 5-0, 6-1 type result. With the players missing there's just too much a disparity between the two sides currently. Trying to bunker and hope to go back to London 0-0 was the right play, cynical and unpopular as it might be.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

I love watching the PL but watching sides from other leagues smoking English clubs always makes for fantastic tears.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad