GWT: Europa Conference League Final | June 7, 2023 | Prague | West Ham-Fiorentina

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Amnesia to Roma last week and Fiorentina supporters literally two hours ago, I guess.

Anyway, West Ham lucky at the end there, but really for having all the ball Fiorentina didn’t really threaten the goal until just then. West Ham need to figure out how to hold the ball and make four consecutive passes. That would be nice.
Even so, the English always cause trouble where ever they go. It's not an if they will cause trouble, it's a when. Why can they be like the Irish? Happy singing drunks.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Lol Benrahma.
That dive :laugh:
1686168951885.png

1686168907276.png

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Even so, the English always cause trouble where ever they go. It's not an if they will cause trouble, it's a when. Why can they be like the Irish? Happy singing drunks.
“Even so”

West Ham losing all the contested balls today. Terrible goal to concede.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Come on, damnit. The Phillies lost the World Series. The Union lost the MLS Cup that same day. The Eagles lost the Super Bowl. I'm a Flyers fan. I need literally anything to go right in sports. For the love of all that is holy, DO NOT BOTTLE THIS.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Come on, damnit. The Phillies lost the World Series. The Union lost the MLS Cup that same day. The Eagles lost the Super Bowl. I'm a Flyers fan. I need literally anything to go right in sports. For the love of all that is holy, DO NOT BOTTLE THIS.
Sorry man, once Moyes put Kehrer in it was over for you guys.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
And the Sixers are losing in the NBA F...

Nevermind

Moyes subbing off Benrahma like clockwork

Could backfire if it goes to penalties

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Saponara and Amrabat were separated at birth.

I don't understand Italiano, he's putting it disaster-waiting-to-happen Igor, when their best defender Martinez Quarta is right there on the bench.

Reactions: gary69

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad