ESPN Keeper League

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Just did.

Anyone else? We will be drafting at 9 PM Central. We currently have 8 teams, I think it would be pretty sweet to have 10-12.

Let me know!

It's setup as a unscheduled offline draft, just so you know, and thank you for the invite.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Hey ok so Blanick I just sent you an invite. That leaves us with 8 teams, which is where we will stop since I think I need to schedule the draft at least 1 hour in advance.

Going to change the divisions up so they are equal, then set the draft. Might not draft until 9:15 depending on if ESPN lets me set it at 9 or not

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
OK all! the draft is set up and ready to go. We will be drafting at 9:15 PM Central time Today, October 6th. Order will be randomized 1 hour before the draft.

See you all there and good luck!

PS: I did set this league to have 4 keepers per team, so keep that in mind as you draft!

May the odds be ever in your favor?

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Oh god I'm an idiot. ****ing ESPN has everything set to Eastern time. aaaaand I can't change it haha.

Soooooooo we're ah, drafting in 5 minutes lol.

Sorry, if this is a crap shoot and no one can do it I can just try this again tomorrow.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Ok so disaster averted, thank god we have the Schwartz.

Draft will officially commence at 9 PM Central time. Sorry for the herp and the derp.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Hey so quick update.

Since we have a keeper league, the first 4 rounds don't snake. I'm not sure if this means that the players you pick in these rounds ARE your keepers forever, or if you can change them during the season. The draft will go back to a regular snake draft after the first four rounds. I'm personally going to err on the side of caution and pick the guys I want to keep first, but it's up to everyone how they want to go about it!

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
Big shoutout to the guy who got the league going last night. Last year was a good time, and I'm glad we get to do it again as a group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad