ESPN All-Decade Team

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Maybe this was just written so the internet would loose their shit. If so, touche to the writer. :popcorn:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Maybe this was just written so the internet would loose their ****. If so, touche to the writer. :popcorn:

Lists generate clicks and discussion when there's nothing else to talk about. Classic media move. We all love lists.

Anyway, stick around for my Top 10 Posters of the Off-season. Number 6 will amaze you!

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Lists generate clicks and discussion when there's nothing else to talk about. Classic media move. We all love lists.

Anyway, stick around for my Top 10 Posters of the Off-season. Number 6 will amaze you!
As long as I don't have to hit like or smash that subscribe button, I guess I'll check it out. Mark my words, if I have to ring that notification bell, you'll officially be dead to me.

Reactions: Bench

kliq

Dec 17, 2017

The "best" is "Check out number 7, you probably don't even know they are dead!!!"

You're not wrong.

Reactions: Bench

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
As long as I don't have to hit like or smash that subscribe button, I guess I'll check it out. Mark my words, if I have to ring that notification bell, you'll officially be dead to me.
Nope, on Bench's page... you hit the subscribe button and smash the like button. And he has a notification Flugelhorn. It's all totally different. It is a whole thing. We had a funeral for a bird.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad