NHL Entry Draft: Ermo's Joinable Mock Draft (4 Rounds For Now) (Finished)

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
The Columbus Blue Jackets select Henrik Borgstrom Center HIFK Jr. Finland

PM'ing next GM

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Lol my next two on my draft board were Joey Anderson and Adam Fox, so I'm very happy with my auto'd pick :laugh:

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:habs

With the 68th overall selection, the Montreal Canadiens are thrilled to select from the Chilliwack Chiefs in the BCHL...

LHD - Dennis Cholowski!

11675658.jpg

Montreal Canadiens Draft
1(9) - Julien Gauthier, RW
2(39) - Kale Clague, LHD
2(45) - William Bitten, C
3(69) - Dennis Cholowski, LHD

Filled a big hole potentially with swinging for the fences on Gauthier, a player who plays a positional need, has size we need, and the style (goal scorer) we lack. Also fixed our organizational lack of LHD with 2 extremely talented late seasons risers who for some reason fell in the draft. Finally, added a possible top-6 C who performed quite well in a tough situation this year. Overall, a successful draft for the bleu, blanc et rouge.

PMed next.

Brigid1011*

The Detroit Red Wings select Andrew Peeke Defenseman Green Bay

Next GM pm'd

If I still had pick 52 and had not traded it he would have been my pick. Hoping he Flyers consider it in real life. Right handed defense first guy......... Please and thanks

Good pick for Detroit

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
In the OP, New Jersey has Ottawa's 3rd from the trade last year that sent pick #36 to Ottawa in exchange for pick #42 and either a 4th round pick in 2015, or a 3rd round pick in 2016. New Jersey opted to not use Ottawa's 4th round pick, so they now own Ottawa's 3rd round pick this year

PredsHabs

Jul 9, 2013
Lyles,TN
The Nashville Predators are pleased to select with the 73rd pick Jordy Stallard.

The Nashville Predators are pleased to select with the 74th pick Otto Somppi.

We feel like we have added much needed depth, especially to Defense, to our organization with this draft. We feel confident that we have selected some key pieces from this draft who will help us strive towards a Cup for years to come. We would like to thank Ermo for a wonderful draft. Wish we would have picked 7 rounds but I understand especially after yesterday.

2016 picks
5. Olli Juolevi (D)
17. Dante Fabbro (D)
35. Taylor Raddysh (RW)
53. Jacob Moverare (D)
73. Jordy Stallard (C)
74. Otto Somppi (C)

Next GM pm'd

Brigid1011*

With pick 78 the Flyers select Tobias Eder (C/RW) from Bad Tolz, Overliga jRS.

Next notified

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad