Rumor: Erik Karlsson Requests Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
I wonder if Eugene even cares at this point, he’s obviously running a cesspool and likes to point blame at others. This will either be EK’s, the fans, the wives or Hoffman’s fault. Never anything to do with mismanagement. High fives all around Dorion is doing a splendid job with uncle Euge not involved in hockey decisions

Ser Grogu

Dank farrik
Aug 6, 2009
If he has indeed requested a trade wouldn't that pretty much confirm that Melnyk's not selling anytime soon? You would think if Alfie and friends were coming to save the day and that Hoffy's being moved that EK would stick around no?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
If he has indeed requested a trade wouldn't that pretty much confirm that Melnyk's not selling anytime soon? You would think if Alfie and friends were coming to save the day and that Hoffy's being moved that EK would stick around no?
Even without Melnyk this team is a joke. Look at our management, it's truly embarrassing.

From the 2016-2019 drafts we have traded away (2) 1sts, (3) 2nds and (3) 3rds, along with Turris, and we have Duchene and Burrows to show for it.

That's not even counting Zib

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017

Well it's either that or Melnyk is doing his best scorched earth policy so the people that inherit the team have very little to work with.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Offseason going well so far.

giphy.gif

Reactions: DJB

50 in 07

Feb 10, 2016
I mean I don't think it would surprise anyone, but can we wait for an actual reputable source to report this? So far we have some random guy on Twitter, and some second hand comments from Ferraro. We don't even have Ferraro's actual quote.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Sure, that doesn't cleanse the irreparable harm that's been done the past 3 years.

A new owner and management will be a godsend, but we are still in for a few very bad years

But there will be hope and direction and a plan. That's what EK wants. That's what the fans want. Hope.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I didn't know a tweet from some guy named Nick Algebra is considered an official request. Ferraro comments being recycled?

Ferraro doesn't know anything. He just wants to see us suffer. He's cheerleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad