NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
UnpleasantVigilantHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
So many highlights from the 17 playoff run, feels so long ago :(
If we had just built around this core, we could have been a contender for multiple years.

The heroic effort by Karlsson in those playoffs will always be a highlight of my years cheering for the Sens.

Can't wait for Shark fans to realize how much better EK is than Burns. (Kings fans will still be jealous douchebags though...;))

NorthCoast

May 1, 2017
My 10 year old owns a dozen Karlsson cards. So do most of his friends.

Thousands of kids in the city wear sens jerseys to hockey practice. Half of those jerseys have numbers. Every one with a number is 65.

He earned the adoration of thousands of kids in this city and not a single parent had a problem with that because he was a good role model.

The only reason Dorion didn't want him in the east is so he and EM didn't have to hear the crowd chant his name every time he comes into town. They will do this because he has earned it.

Good luck in SJ and beyond.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Really hope the Sens sock puppets can let EK go away without the typical smear job. The rumblings have been around for a bit and the Melinda v Caryk hearing tomorrow could be fodder for the pinheads, but I hope they can show at least a modicum of the restraint that EK showed today.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I'm going to miss watching him, obviously, but I'm going to miss his presence in the city. Always classy, always professional. The 16-17 playoff run was the greatest hockey I've ever seen from any one player, and after all the struggle and the battle, moments after heartbreak, his handshake with Crosby will go down in my mind as one of the finest moments of sportsmanship I've witnessed.

He knows he's loved here and I'm proud that he thinks so much of this city that it would become his forever home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad