Erik Karlsson - 23 games, 2 goals, 15pts. -6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drij

Mar 5, 2007
san jose fan who actually watches the games saying karlsson has been doing his thing just fine and it's only getting better.
he is kicking major ass out there, the team is just not an especially high scoring team. he is obviously our most talented D.
he has turned a top third team in the league to near the very top.

because the sens where a high scoring team right....

BradyTkachucky

Jul 31, 2005
Ottawa
I can't wait to visit this thread in a couple of months. Karlsson is ELITE and it won't be long until he starts playing like it. This talk that Ottawa won the trade is garbage. EK is the best defencemen in the NHL, and a top player. SJ are lucky to have him.

Reactions: TheNewEra

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
because the sens where a high scoring team right....
goals-for rank
Sens
#11 in 13-14 ek 74 pts
#9 in 14-15 ek 66 pts
#9 in 15-16 ek 82 pts
#22 16-17 ek 71 pts
#25 17-18 ek 62 pts

Sharks
#6 in 13-14
#15 14-15
#4 15-16
#19 16-17
#13 17-18

The Sharks are not a huge upgrade over the Sens in terms of goals-for, and the offense does not run entirely through Karlsson on the sharks, he is sharing the defensive driving with another superstar in Burns.
Also the Sharks have been on the road for 7 out of 10 games so far, mostly in the east. Karlsson in his career has been significantly better at home.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
goals for a defenceman, and plus/minus.

Can you give me stats that actually matter instead?

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
You can call me whatever you like. It's there, do your own digging in the dozens and dozens of relevant threads.

I'm not the one making the claim or having to go search for something that doesn't exist. You're the one who needs to prove the existence of those comments. It would be like me claiming that you admitted to being a pedophile in various threads and when you ask me to back up those statements I tell you to dig them up yourself. Completely illogical.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
I'm not the one making the claim or having to go search for something that doesn't exist. You're the one who needs to prove the existence of those comments. It would be like me claiming that you admitted to being a pedophile in various threads and when you ask me to back up those statements I tell you to dig them up yourself. Completely illogical.

I don't need to do anything. And I am not going to read that diarrhea again, once was enough. What you think about this is wholly irrelevant.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
He's still adjusting to the new system, and the new players and their tendencies. Halfway through the season you guys will be talking about how dominant he's looking.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
New team, new system, lost his child, big behind the scenes drama, traded from his home since he was a teenager, moving to a new place and starting again where he does not know his coworkers yet.

All those circumstances lets see how you fair in your jobs and how quick you would adjust. 7 games people, 7 games.

Athletes aren't robots despite marketing suggesting otherwise.

It's been 12 games now.
How many games does he need to play poorly before these excuses are no longer valid so I'll know when to check back?
:popcorn:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
goals-for rank
Sens
#11 in 13-14 ek 74 pts
#9 in 14-15 ek 66 pts
#9 in 15-16 ek 82 pts
#22 16-17 ek 71 pts
#25 17-18 ek 62 pts

Sharks
#6 in 13-14
#15 14-15
#4 15-16
#19 16-17
#13 17-18

The Sharks are not a huge upgrade over the Sens in terms of goals-for, and the offense does not run entirely through Karlsson on the sharks, he is sharing the defensive driving with another superstar in Burns.
Also the Sharks have been on the road for 7 out of 10 games so far, mostly in the east. Karlsson in his career has been significantly better at home.

Plus he can't light it up against the Sharks the way he used to.

His 3rd favourite opponent in terms of points-per-game in the entire NHL.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
On pace for 0 goal 48 assists and a -48

Looks a like a 7M x 5 year type player. Hopefully Tampa overpays for him.

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
There is freedom of thought here, so you are free to think so.

You lied. You got called out on being a liar. You can't just say "freedom of speech" and "believe what you want" to get out of the fact that everyone just read your blatant lies.

You claimed there were a lot of comments where people put Karlsson with or above Orr. Prove it. Burden of proof is on the prosectuion. You made the claim, so now you are responsible to prove it.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
doesn't surprise me one bit. the only thing that surprises me is that Burns has kept a good pace.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
How many cups has he won?
I know it’s sarcasm but
Brett Lebda has a Cup.

You lied. You got called out on being a liar. You can't just say "freedom of speech" and "believe what you want" to get out of the fact that everyone just read your blatant lies.

You claimed there were a lot of comments where people put Karlsson with or above Orr. Prove it. Burden of proof is on the prosectuion. You made the claim, so now you are responsible to prove it.
After he won his first Norris, on here there were all kinds of people claiming he’s better than Bobby Orr. The site has changed since then and those threads no longer exist.

Erik Karlsson is most game-changing defenseman since Bobby Orr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad