Erik Karlsson - 23 games, 2 goals, 15pts. -6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I did, my opinion is that the video doesn't do his actual abilities justice, yet people are parroting how good he is based on the video, which doesn't show him making "Karlsson AINEC plays." So clearly it does matter since you're so easily swayed by bull**** propoganda videos.

It did show his escapability very very well.

It didn't show off his passing at all, it make him look like a guy who is always going for the homerun pass and missing: "Starting at like 2 minutes he talks about what EK excels at and how many stretch passes he's making, then goes on to blame the forwards for not being able to field said passes when the passes are in their feet or 15 feet ahead. He gets his forward absolutely killed at 3 minutes."

If one is to use this as evidence of plays that only Karlsson can make, sorry, that's only evidence for overhype.

Well yeah the passing was the weakest part of the video. They weren't stick to stick.
Karlsson can pass much better than that. And it's the part of his game that I'm the least worried about.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
I’m surprised he forgot Joe Thorton too

Years ago, when Thornton was first with san jose, there was an AM radio sports call in show discussing what the leafs needed to get better.

Some guy calls in and says "I think they should trade for horton". The radio guys are like, "okay. Nathan Horton? Do you really think he'd help the leafs that much?" And the caller responded "Horton. That guy that plays with choochoo."

The radio hosts lost their shit on him and hung up.

Ironically the leafs did eventually trade for nathan Horton.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
King Karl got sent down to the AHL to work on his game and just lit up the Vancouver Canucks

hopefully he's regained some confidence

Reactions: Frosty415

Powinkle

Mar 25, 2016
Chico
He was benched the last 6 minutes though.
Because there is a back to back and he already plays more than 20 a game usually. No point of putting him out there when we're up 4-0. The last 6 min our 4th line played the most minutes and its not because they were the best offensively or defensively all night. Along with Tim Heed who saw a strong uptick in minutes at that point also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad