Erik Johnson Appreciation Thread

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I could see EJ as an assistant coach down the road. Not sure about Gabe as GM:huh:

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Is Landy going to stay in North America after his playing career?

I kinda thought he'd go back home like Foppa did after his playing days are over. I'd be absolutely thrilled if he sticks around. I think he's got all the qualities you could want in a potential GM.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

I kinda thought he'd go back home like Foppa did after his playing days are over. I'd be absolutely thrilled if he sticks around. I think he's got all the qualities you could want in a potential GM.
I'm sure that'll depend on his wife and kids. His wife is a Canadian fashion stylist. So I'm sure moving to Canada is another probability.

Reactions: Alienblood

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

He’s said before that he could see himself retiring in Kitchener or somewhere around there.

Landy was the first non-North American captain in OHL history and cemented himself as a huge favourite in the Kitchener community.

Given his wife is Canadian and has business ties here, I think it’s likely he retires and lives in Canada.

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Screenshot_20230903_220951_Reddit.jpg

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
i'm gonna say it again , that f***ing salary cap!

I know that he's not the player he used to be on the ice , but without the cap the avs would have found a way to keep him on bord . If anything i'm sure they are missing his leadership in the room.
Without a cap, the Rangers would have signed him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad