News Article: Erik Cernak suspended 2 games for hit on Dahlin

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
This league is a ****ing joke. I love hockey, I know better than to make any sweeping statements regarding my support, but jesus do they make it tough. I don't like concussions. I don't like violence for the sake of violence. I think the league is better off if players get fewer concussions and injuries. The league does nothing to stop those concussions and injuries from happening. They face legal and financial threats as a result. Yet nothing happens.

Like, how ****ing basic does it have to be? Lafontaine, Lindros, Savard, Kariya, countless others, have we learned nothing? Dude, it's not good for the players, the league, or the league's image. Start handing out real suspensions ffs.
I like rough hockey.

Reactions: Bferra13

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Say, who was the Toronto coach who threw Phil out there knowing full well what was going to happen? Must be a real piece of crap, has he been in the news lately???
Carlyle. Right after Scott informed the Leaf bench he was going to pound the snot out of whoever they lined up against him.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Avs fan here. Just saw the update on the Dahlin injury, ****ing sucks. That hit by Cernak should have received more games honestly. As egregious an elbow as you're gonna see IMO.
Try telling that to the league. They've made it clear over and over again that they're never going to be serious about creating real reprocusions for these types of plays. They're just going to keep happening until teams start throwing players out there to cause line brawls, just like we saw pre-lockout.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
I hope the NHL and owners end up being liable for billions of dollars in damages to former players to compensate them for the harm caused to them by CTE.

Reactions: sabremike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad