Ericsson

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
First of all I love Ericsson. I hope he does play at least 1 last home game for us.

Second this is his last year under contract, we have no cap concerns he doesnt need to be LITR.

Lastly we all ready have 2 on LITR, I thought theres a limit? Unless Franzen's is finally gone?

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
First of all I love Ericsson. I hope he does play at least 1 last home game for us.

Second this is his last year under contract, we have no cap concerns he doesnt need to be LITR.

Lastly we all ready have 2 on LITR, I thought theres a limit? Unless Franzen's is finally gone?
There's no LTIR limit, and he'll be on LTIR retroactively as soon as he misses 10 games/24 days (LTIR minimum limit). LTIR doesn't mean he can't come back later in the season.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
If he is done he did well for what he was! I do think he no longer belonged in the NHL on a regular or even semi-regular basis though!

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Don't be a turd .

lol sorry when I think of him I don't think of Ericsson the person I think of Ericsson the contract. I know that's wrong I hope he gets well and gets to play out his contract. His contract isn't going to do any more remaining damage it hasn't already done.

That last pick status is legendary for what he achieved.

Reactions: Konnan511

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad