Confirmed with Link: Eric Robinson to Buffalo for 2025 conditional 7th round pick

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
If silly is getting ready to come back this move makes sense as other have pointed out entirely too many bodies and not nearly enough spots and it's only going to get worse at the end of the season if guys like Mateychuk and Dumais are able to join for a late season/playoff run in Cleveland

Reactions: Marioesque

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Can we get a similar trade going for Bean or Peeke, please?

Bean is paid too much to be easily moved, and at this point we'd have to pay to move Peeke. Realistically Peeke is most likely bought out this summer. On a U26 buyout the cap hit would be very low.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
That was Seattle, and here's the protected list to jog everyone's memory.

Unless you were upset that Max Domi was exposed, I don't think Robinson's protection was controversial. Did you have a problem with Dalpe being exposed? Stenlund? We wanted to get rid of Domi.

Did someone actually say this?
The back peddling is hilarious. Half this board said this and now everyone loves Danforth. This was right when Danforth was called up. Robinson was and always has been overrated.

Last edited:
Reactions: CBJx614

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The back peddling is hilarious. Half this board said this and now everyone loves Danforth. This was right when Danforth was called up. Robinson was and always has been overrated.

Oh okay, so people who didn't like Robinson much, they just totally whiffed on Danforth, gotcha.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Oh okay, so people who didn't like Robinson much, they just totally whiffed on Danforth, gotcha.
Nope the argument was specifically that Danforth was a better version of Robinson. Keep acting like Im inventing things though

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
I can't tell what you're actually arguing about.

Bottom line, Danforth is a better player than ERob who is a borderline 4th liner with no hands. From the moment Danforth was called up it was clear as day he was better than Robinson. Now two years later everyone has that opinion. That wasn't the consensus two years ago.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Bean is paid too much to be easily moved, and at this point we'd have to pay to move Peeke. Realistically Peeke is most likely bought out this summer. On a U26 buyout the cap hit would be very low.
Yep, Bean is overpaid and Peeke is badly overpaid. Jarmo continued that pattern for DMen by also overpaying and “overterming” Gudbranson and Severson……When I think of these bad miscues along with other obvious ones, I’m reminded what a disastrous three years Jarmo has delivered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad