Confirmed with Link: Eric Robinson to Buffalo for 2025 conditional 7th round pick

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
Useless trade
This is actually a great trade. Free's up a much needed roster spot, should be getting at-least a bag of pucks instead of nothing at all with a waiver claim, gives Cleveland a much needed roster spot and Erob gets a true NHL spot for the rest of the year. Not bad for a replacement level player. I legit thought it was going to be for future considerations.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
He signed here as a free agent so we didn't use a pick on him to begin with, net positive of maybe a 7th = huge Jarmo win!!!

Sarcasm, if it's not obvious.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Remember when Robinson had to be protected to keep Vegas from claiming him? Good times, good times...

That was Seattle, and here's the protected list to jog everyone's memory.

Unless you were upset that Max Domi was exposed, I don't think Robinson's protection was controversial. Did you have a problem with Dalpe being exposed? Stenlund? We wanted to get rid of Domi.

He'S bEtTeR tHaN dAnFoRtH

Did someone actually say this? The reason I'm skeptical is because I was both the biggest Robinson booster when he was actually good (3-4 years ago), and I've been on team Danforth since the beginning. He's been better than Robinson since he arrived. I doubt anyone made the argument you're poking fun of.

I know folks are just having fun with the news, but if you're going to make cynical jokes about the team, try to be remotely accurate. We have enough actually bad players and bad GMing to deal with.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00