GWT: EPL week 29

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
great result for Brighton today! really needed a win after recent form

Side note Andone is a sneaky good player!

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Dalot was excellent when he came on. Created a chance with his first touches then assisted Pereira. Would rather see him or the other kids instead of Sanchez. He's done.

Pogba played deeper in the 2nd half and Pereira moved to the #10. Pereira was poor in the 1st half but much better in the 2nd. 2 nice finishes from Lukaku.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
It amazes me the shit Griezmann gets for his goal celebrations when I see those like Declan Rice's go unnoticed.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
You shouldn't be talking about gimmick infringement:

1e6

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Ox is coming back next week. Talk about good timing, it is clear to me we need another midfielder who can make a great pass or shoot from distance.

Reactions: Chimaera

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Ox is coming back next week. Talk about good timing, it is clear to me we need another midfielder who can make a great pass or shoot from distance.
It’s probably going to take him some time to work himself into true gameshape though. And with the type injury he had, who knows. I wouldn’t pencil him in as surefire help for this season anyhow.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Rice >> Longstaff

Thoroughly professional match from West Ham, with composure they've lacked all season. Never really had to get out of second gear. Anderson's form has really dipped, though.

Newcastle were terrible. Benitez showed no inclination to attack the game at any point.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Anthony Taylor is one of the worst refs in the game, FA are a bunch of ****ing idiots.

- Kane wasn't a penalty
- Auba wasn't a penalty
- Allowed Vertonghen enroach meaning penalty needed to be taken again (was first to rebound which was going to be a sure goal).

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Another game where Arsenal don't take their chances and it cost them points.
Lacazette was super poor today, it should've been 2-0 Arsenal in the first fifteen minutes. With all that said, we still need to fix the backline. Sell Ozil and buy someone who has the talent and will put the work in.

Thought Sokartis and Mkhi were the best players out there today.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Anthony Taylor is one of the worst refs in the game, FA are a bunch of ****ing idiots.

- Kane wasn't a penalty
- Auba wasn't a penalty
- Allowed Vertonghen enroach meaning penalty needed to be taken again (was first to rebound which was going to be a sure goal).

The Kane one I understand since he’s relying on his assistant to call offside. It was a clear foul if he was onside so Taylor has to call it and let his assistant tell him it was offside before the foul.

The Auba one was poor, and then not seeing Vertinghen basically standing beside the keeper was baffling. I understand when they let a step or two go becuase it’s just too hard to get right all the time and rarely matters, but that wasn’t even close and, as you said, let him get the block in on the site goal off the second ball.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
one thing that has been on my mind all day is how much im going to miss Rambo at Arsenal. He really tries for the fans and loves being in the focal points of these high intensity games.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
one thing that has been on my mind all day is how much im going to miss Rambo at Arsenal. He really tries for the fans and loves being in the focal points of these high intensity games.
Easily the biggest club legend for Arsenal post invincibles. Still gutted that he is leaving, but he deserves the playing time.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Easily the biggest club legend for Arsenal post invincibles. Still gutted that he is leaving, but he deserves the playing time.

Agreed! He is going to keep putting in 100% even as he is leaving. it's a great thing for new and younger players to look up to as well!

PS I thought about changing my profile pic to his celly today ;)

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
To the u23s. Would be something if he could make it back for Bayern.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Had Leicester played 3 at the back at any point before in this season?
Not sure, but Söyüncü has barely kicked the ball this season. For some reason, Leicester prefer rolling out with washed up Evans and Morgan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad